Anyone have any big plans for weekend?

Mavrik

Ahhhhhhhhhh i have the weekend all to myself. Had a really tough week at work. Gonna relax as much as humanly possible. My 2 nephews have little league baseball games sat and sun, i'll probably attend both. BTW, one of em' plays for the Yankees. They even have the pinstripe jerseys and NY on the hats.

Because I sure as hell dont. Aside from this internship, Columbus is about as boring as sitting through Phantom of the Opera.

What's everyone up to?

Columbus OH? My good friends from the Hangar are moving out there to open a new chicken wing restaurant. If you like wings, it will blow your mind.

Columbus OH? My good friends from the Hangar are moving out there to open a new chicken wing restaurant. If you like wings, it will blow your mind.

Sadly, I'm in Columbus, Georgia. Not Ohio. But yes, I do like wings.

Sadly, I'm in Columbus, Georgia. Not Ohio. But yes, I do like wings.

Not much to do in Columbus. The best thing to do is go to Atlanta for finding things to do. Just across the river in Phenix City is even more boring. Maybe catch a Cottonmouth game.

You can always drive about 3 hours to Panama City!!!

Not much to do in Columbus. The best thing to do is go to Atlanta for finding things to do. Just across the river in Phenix City is even more boring. Maybe catch a Cottonmouth game.

You can always drive about 3 hours to Panama City!!!

From what i've heard, Phenix City used to be one of the most corrupt towns in America. At least that's what the locals tell me.

I'm actually heading up to Atlanta this saturday to watch a musician named Alexi Murdoch perform. Thought about catching a Braves game afterwards. They're playing the Red Sox this coming weekend.

Archived