Sign in to follow this  
toon88

Vida Guerra.....

I'm not going to go so far as to say she's not hot, but no way is she Playboy cover material IMO. Hustler would be more like it.

Anyone who is concentrating on Vida's face when they look at her pictures is gay.

So just so we have this straight. As long as the chick has a nice body, you don't care if her face looks like it's been bashed in with a 20 lb. sledge? Screw it, I like to look at a gorgeous face too, I guess I'm gay.

I know, I know...but her body was really slammin'.

ugly-guys-2.jpg

Yes, I am saying that. I'm willing to make concessions when her ass is that perfect. And there are plenty of worse faces out there.

That wasn't the argument really. I even said that she is pretty hot but there is no way she has any business on the cover of Playboy magazine. If her ass is that perfect, maybe they should have just zoomed in on that and left her face out of it.

I think anyone here that thinks Vida is real ugly should post pics of their wives here for us to judge. ;)

Nobody ever said she was ugly, but Playboy material? Come on now, try to be real. Be honest, you would rather see Roethleshamburgler on the cover.

Vida_Guerra_on_Spanish_television.jpg

Are you just trying to further prove the point that she's a total skank?

And here's the latest spread of Vida straight out of this month's Ranger Rick magazine.

raccoon-chick.jpg

Thats a big pussy

It's actually supposed to be a raccoon or at least that's what I was searching for when I found the picture.

A rare non-airbrushed photo.

988885334-fatass.jpg

Anyone who is concentrating on Vida's face when they look at her pictures is gay.

Actually, wouldn't it be more accurate to say that anyone that is focusing on an a$$ is gay?

First of all...Vida is Cuban.

Secondly, that ass is a thing of beauty.

Third..why in the world would you focus on her face when that a s s is golden?

Guys who dislike vida because of her face..they need to check their manhood...because something is not connecting between brain and the manhood. When you see her pics there should be a "boing" effect....not a limp effect. If you feel limp...maybe the pic that Bren posted (that gayboy) will do it for you.

LL

Vida is amazing...PLAYBOY...wowowowowowowow!

Different people like different things. Me personally, I wouldn't have to put a bag over the face of the girl of my dreams. It's a proven fact, men who find the a$$ to be the most important feature of a woman are closet homosexuals. Don't shoot the messenger.

anyway, Vida's ass is amazing....it should be a landmark!

LL

It's certainly big enough to be one.

WE HAVE NIPPLE!! T-minus 10 seconds before Max arrives. T-Minus 40 seconds before Max gets his use out of it and deletes it.

:) Seriously though, how have these last few pictures managed to slip by all of the mods on this site? I mean I thought the gay jokes were all...well...jokes...do they not even open this thread?

thats it dipstick,, remeind them,,

u r the guy who loudly says at the church social,, 'my this punch certainly has a kick'

Please. Like any of them are going to catch on to any of this. If they can't catch a picture with a nipple the size of a pencil eraser on it, they're not going to pay any attention to what I say.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company