Sign in to follow this  
toon88

Vida Guerra.....

jennifer anniston is HOT !!!!:cheers:

I don't get it. How is Jennifer Aniston hot? Is it her crooked nose that makes her hot, or her Jay Leno chin?

My vote goes to Vida and her absolutely smokin' posterior.

Jennifer Aniston is gorgeous. I wouldn't touch that bubble-assed skank Vida without a condom that covered my whole body.

And a bag over her head.

00934_jenniferanis_cohen_8066441.jpg

So let me get this straight. This is gorgeous? This is better Vida? Yeah OK! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll agree with that. There no rule that you have to look them square in the face during, nor do you ever have to face them at all! I'm thinking its a win win. :cheers:

Anyone else notice the massive amount of airbrushing on Vida's ass in that picture? That would be to cover up the magnificent amount of cottage cheese that junk is covered with.

I'm a firm believer that it isn't cellulite, but indents left from guys fingers grabbing that sweet a$$.

The more I look, the more Vida is becoming my all time favorite P.O.A. JetsFan80 keep up the good work.

how did this thread fall to page 3???? I was gone for a week and a half and it all goes to hell. More pics please.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company