So I was at the bar with Michael Kay last night...

Matt39

The guys on this board get around- Mavrik drinks with QB Johnson of the Vikings. Matt with Michael Kay-

I think you guys should be looking for the opposite sex though -just my opinion

The guys on this board get around- Mavrik drinks with QB Johnson of the Vikings. Matt with Michael Kay-

I have way too much of a drinking problem to be talking to girls.

I really dont like Kay. He knows nothing about any sport other than baseball, and when he discusses the Yankees, all he talks about is Arod and how no one loves him. If i didnt know any better, i would think they were going out.

eLOT

I really dont like Kay. He knows nothing about any sport other than baseball, and when he discusses the Yankees, all he talks about is Arod and how no one loves him. If i didnt know any better, i would think they were going out.

eLOT

It's a good thing he a baseball broadcaster on a Baseball network,huh? He is 100x's better than Keith " I love cocaine" Hernandez.

hey, i would hang out with more female athletes here at fsu, but the vast majority of them, how should i put this...like the taco.

hey, i would hang out with more female athletes here at fsu, but the vast majority of them, how should i put this...like the taco.

That's how it was when I went to SUNY Cortland.

Cortland State, where the women are men and the sheep are scared.

That's how it was when I went to SUNY Cortland.

Cortland State, where the women are men and the sheep are scared.

haha. yeah, FSU's softball team is supposedly one of theb est n the nation. But half of them bench more than I do and they're coach looks like Don Zimmer...and it's a woman.

I know that it's gonna be sweet come Jets season, but right now i absolutely HATE SNY. These guys slurp the Mets like they've won 77 world titles. Not only that, everyyyy chance they get they blatantly **** all over the Yanks. In highlights, every night. ''And now to the junior circuit..."

I know that it's gonna be sweet come Jets season, but right now i absolutely HATE SNY. These guys slurp the Mets like they've won 77 world titles. Not only that, everyyyy chance they get they blatantly **** all over the Yanks. In highlights, every night. ''And now to the junior circuit..."

The "junior circuit" and "senior circuit" lexicon has been around since I was a kid.

That is neither a SNY slap or is it new.

The "junior circuit" and "senior circuit" lexicon has been around since I was a kid.

That is neither a SNY slap or is it new.

The AL is called the "junior circuit" because it was established after the NL had been playing for a few years.

It has nothing to do with the relative performance of the teams.

In all honesty, I haven't heard that term used in a long time.

Buddy of mine who lives in same nieghborhood as Flaherty says John told him big Stein called the booth yesterday with orders to start blasting ARod on the air.

Arod is anti-clutch. he is the kind of player who has great stats but those stats are never there when the Yanks/Rangers/Seattle needed a hit or a HR to win a game. The bottom line is that he is talented but he is not clutch. He is no Jeter....more people fear Jeter in a game changing situation than A-Rod.

LL

Give SNY a break...they are the Mets channel...they are supposed to be pro Mets.

Archived