Franseca and Dog killing Jeter for not

GimmeShelter

Stepping up as the Captain and defending ARod.

Mike feels Jete has some amnimosity towards ARod and that the Yank fan in general boos ARod as it somehow helps justify their claims that Jeter is the better player.

Jeter's Catch 22.

Defend AROD: Well he is in love with him. Of course he defends him.

Remain Silent: Gets killed for being selfish.

You know what? It is not Jeter's problem. As long as the locker room is unified that is all Jeter has to worry about.

Jeter's Catch 22.

Defend AROD: Well he is in love with him. Of course he defends him.

Remain Silent: Gets killed for being selfish.

You know what? It is not Jeter's problem. As long as the locker room is unified that is all Jeter has to worry about.

Supposedly he didn't remain silent. He said something to the effect that everyone has gone through the booing.

That is the problem Mike and Dog has with him.

very rarely do I agree with Fatso & Fruitloops, but on this I do.

Jeter said "everyone gets booed, I got booed. Tino, Mo"

When did Jeter ever get booed???? Tino got booed before his 1st game as a Yankee, because he was taking over for Mattingly. Nobody, that was any good, has gotten booed as much as Arod.

Basically, I think Jeter's comments were a dig at Arod, saying, get over it, you're getting booed, so what, get big hits and you won't get booed. Think Jeter still feels resentment towards Arod from the magazine article that was written about Arod a few years ago, in which he bashed Jeter.

Either way, Jeter could/should have backed him up as captain of the team, whether he likes him or not.

Jeter said "everyone gets booed, I got booed. Tino, Mo"

When did Jeter ever get booed???? .

Jeter was getting booed out of the stadium a couple of years ago when he was hitting just over .200 before the all star break. It was a huge story at the time. I even remember non-yankee fan friends of mine calling me to rip the fans at the stadium for booing Jeter. It did happen and it was well known.

Jeter was getting booed out of the stadium a couple of years ago when he was hitting just over .200 before the all star break. It was a huge story at the time. I even remember non-yankee fan friends of mine calling me to rip the fans at the stadium for booing Jeter. It did happen and it was well known.

Correct.

And Mo was booed a bit a year or so ago also. No one in pinstripes has been exempt. My Father tells me that Mantle was booed fiercely in the 1950s, even when he was winning a triple crown in 1956.

Yeah Jeter should just face the wrath of 50,000 fans by getting involved. If Jeter should do anything is stand on 2nd base when AROD is taking batting practice. ARod can "practice" hitting with runners in scoring position.

Yeah Jeter should just face the wrath of 50,000 fans by getting involved. If Jeter should do anything is stand on 2nd base when AROD is taking batting practice. ARod can "practice" hitting with runners in scoring position.

This deserves POTW nomination. :)

Fran and Dog are 110% correct.

Jeter needs to defend ARod whether he wants to or not. For better or worse, they are going to be teammates for the better part of the next decade.

Everytime ARod is ripped and Jeter sits silently he invites anybody and everybody to rip ARod. Do you think that makes ARod want to go all out for the Yankees when the face of the Yankees turns his back on him? Hell no.

When Trot and Tek ripped ARod for being anti-Yankee, Jeter should have said something then. He should have said something when Tek and ARod got into a fight.

If you are the Captain, you are Captain for the good and bad. Jeter needs to step-up or the clubhouse will always be divided.

I dont know which is more laughable...Jetes being captain of the team or A-rod being MVP.

Im not even sure that the Yankee product we've been offered in recent years has any need for a captain.

25 malcontents...happy/content to underachieve...authors of the biggest chokejob in the history of sports...laughing all the way to the bank as they giddily ignore the snot-nosed kids seeking autographs outside the clubhouse with their trophy whores in tow.

That clubhouse is kinda like a scene from the Sopranos if ya think about it.

No matter how much we try to educate you, it just never seems to take. Limited brain function will do that, I guess.

The biggest choke job in the history of sports was achieved by the '78 Red Sox. Fouteen games is more than three, but that's something else that's beyond your meager comprehension skills.

BTW - underachievers? The Yanks are in first place. Until the playoffs, that's pretty much the best anybody can do.

The biggest choke job in the history of sports was achieved by the '78 Red Sox. Fouteen games is more than three, but that's something else that's beyond your meager comprehension skills.

BTW - underachievers? The Yanks are in first place. Until the playoffs, that's pretty much the best anybody can do.

It took the Sox 80 games to choke. You might have had a better argument with '86.

Will everyone just read how much of a worthless invalid JetBosoxFag makes himself out to be in his posts... it's really unbelievable. I picture him as a little **** younger than EB, trying on his mother's clothes, jerking off wayyy too much, and in need of a serious ass beatin'

Close. He's in his 30s, trying on his mother's clothes, jerking of way too much and in need of a serious ass beating.

I dont know which is more laughable...Jetes being captain of the team or A-rod being MVP.

Im not even sure that the Yankee product we've been offered in recent years has any need for a captain.

25 malcontents...happy/content to underachieve...authors of the biggest chokejob in the history of sports...laughing all the way to the bank as they giddily ignore the snot-nosed kids seeking autographs outside the clubhouse with their trophy whores in tow.

That clubhouse is kinda like a scene from the Sopranos if ya think about it.

The next time you say something intelligent around here will be the first time.

Archived