Check Out Shawn306's Yankee Preview: Front Page

I have a question for some of you pompus Yankee fans :wink: Why is the championships "rightful" place in the Bronx? I hear this a lot. I don't understand it.

I guess when the Celtics win another (if ever) the World Championship will be in the right place

I have a question for some of you pompus Yankee fans :wink: Why is the championships "rightful" place in the Bronx? I hear this a lot. I don't understand it.

I guess cause we won have won more times then you and the last time this happened was 86 years ago.

So i ask you..why do you pompus Redsox fans think this 1 world series is worth 10?

I guess cause we won have won more times then you and the last time this happened was 86 years ago.

So i ask you..why do you pompus Redsox fans think this 1 world series is worth 10?

Red Sawx fans are pathetic

When the Yanks won the WS all those years...did the fans go out of the way to make sure the team celebrated their ceremony in fron of those pathetic Sawx??

I betcha we do in '06

I guess when the Celtics win another (if ever) the World Championship will be in the right place

I won't hold my breath for that one....I would die and everyone here would miss me terribly! :lol:

Still, that bettter-than-thou attitude is something you all accuse Pats fans of being (and yes, I know, the Pats aren't even close to the dynatsty the yankees are)...but still, humility is nice. That is why I am having a very hard time warming up to this Red Sox team now. Last year they were loveable, so far this year - they are jackasses (except Big Papi and Space-shot Manny).

BTW, I really don't understand the venom towards Sox Fans by the two of you - JonE and Smizzy. First of all, not all sox fans are "pathetic" - such as me, of course :wink: Secondly, 86 years of frustration and bitter and cruel disapointment has a way of building up. Think of this as one, big, long orgasm :lol: Third, some fans can take bitter rivalry and disdain a little too far. It's like the runt kid that always got picked on in school shows up after a long summer break - and a really big growth spurt. He goes up to his biggest nemisis, punches him in the face and doesn't get the sh*t slapped out on him in retaliation. He feels like a big shot now.