Michael Kay "Its Over, Mets are winning NL EAST"

Latinlawyer

Another Absolute JOKE post by GimmeaBreakShelter. Let me make this as clear as possible: With the exception of the Mets, the ENTIRE NL EAST AND NL WEST SUCK

The Yankees, White Sox, Red Sox, Tigers, Blue Jays, A's and Rangers would look like the CLASS of the national league. Even CLEVELAND would have itself a nice winning record if it got to play the same joke schedule as the Mess.

Let me know when you post something , 1.) Intelligent (See Phillips catch thread ).and 2.) without making it a personal attack.

How you can say the Yanks-Rangers or Jays would be the class of the NL is beyond me.

Remember the Yanks were part of our joke schedule sport.

I usually don't trade personal barbs but since you have a problem with any view not pro Yankee and rarely if ever back your statements with facts simply ignore my posts.

I will do like wise with yours.

Let me know when you post something , 1.) Intelligent (See Phillips catch thread ).and 2.) without making it a personal attack.

How you can say the Yanks-Rangers or Jays would be the class of the NL is beyond me.

Remember the Yanks were part of our joke schedule sport.

I usually don't trade personal barbs but since you have a problem with any view not pro Yankee and rarely if ever back your statements with facts simply ignore my posts.

I will do like wise with yours.

Firstly, I was not making a personal attack, even though I was making an attack on your silly statement. Secondly, I have no problem with people taking shots at the Yankees, as long as there is grounds for that view. Good luck on future posts.

Just as an aside, the AL East went 4-1 against the NL East tonight... The NL East's 2nd place team dropped to below .500 with a SIX RUN LOSS to the TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS

Ouch

Wow you make a blanket statement and back it up with one day worth of games- real convincing to me

The AL has won 7 of the last 10 World Series. Big enough blanket? Boo hoo.

Dude, get over yourself. How many wins did the Yanks get from the Orioles, Rays and Jays when they sucked badly. Dont forget that a few years ago those three teams were really bad.

Who gives a ****e what the NL East is doing now. The important part is the the Mets, for the first time since 2000, have a good chanceto go to the WS! So please spare us your AL is better crap...we will see in october.

LL

Dude, get over yourself. How many wins did the Yanks get from the Orioles, Rays and Jays when they sucked badly. Dont forget that a few years ago those three teams were really bad.

Who gives a ****e what the NL East is doing now. The important part is the the Mets, for the first time since 2000, have a good chanceto go to the WS! So please spare us your AL is better crap...we will see in october.

LL

That's Right LL ,GO METS ,See you Spankie fans in october.

LOSERS........:Nuts:

Just as an aside, the AL East went 4-1 against the NL East tonight... The NL East's 2nd place team dropped to below .500 with a SIX RUN LOSS to the TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS

Ouch

Just as a aside, aside, as you seem to be big on small samples, the Yanks tonight fell to 2-5 this year in the weak NL East.

Pro rated over a 162 game schedule the Yanks would finish around 47-115 against the NL East.

"Ouch". :cheers:

The Yanks as they are configured today are not going to the WS.

The AL as a whole also has taken a step back in the number of strong teams as well. Last year there was a big discrepency between leagues.

This year the AL West has not played well and Cleveland doesn't look that great in the Central.

Mets-Cards-Dbacks-Astros-Reds-Giants-Phils would all contend in any AL division.

BUMP

The National League..............really sucks.

Just as a aside, aside, as you seem to be big on small samples, the Yanks tonight fell to 2-5 this year in the weak NL East.

Pro rated over a 162 game schedule the Yanks would finish around 47-115 against the NL East.

"Ouch". :cheers:

So prorated against the NL East the Red Sox would be 152-10? I'll take it.

How so? 5-4 isnt terrible bad when you were winning 9-2 in 1 of those losses and winning in the 9th in the other.

The NL is a friggen joke of a league.

Well the NL is called the "Senior Circuit" for a reason, buddy. Respect your elders.

By the way, how did a perfectly good "Mets have the NL East on lockdown" thread get turned into a Red Sox-Yankees pissing match thread?

I'll get us back on track.

If the NL East were an ass, it would be very sore and be stamped "Property of the N.Y. Mets, 2006" in orange and blue.

How so? 5-4 isnt terrible bad when you were winning 9-2 in 1 of those losses and winning in the 9th in the other.

you didnt really, realy say that?

you must be 8 years old or drunk to use the 'well its not really a loss cause wee waz winnin'

hahahhaa,, u can do better :D

you didnt really, realy say that?

you must be 8 years old or drunk to use the 'well its not really a loss cause wee waz winnin'

hahahhaa,, u can do better :D

I mean, yea, why try to confuse you with facts. My bad.

Anyways, yea, the NL is a friggen lolly pop suckers league.

8 straight wins in the ASG by the AL, soon to be 9.

I mean, yea, why try to confuse you with facts. My bad.

Anyways, yea, the NL is a friggen lolly pop suckers league.

8 straight wins in the ASG by the AL, soon to be 9.

whats that got to do with Mets,,

unreal,,

yank fans are so paranoid of tick, tick, tick they even change Met threads to hide thier fear

This thread isnt about the AL or The yanks...Its about michael Kay proclAIMING THE al eAST RACE OVER...

LL

11.5 game lead....its beginning to look a lot like 1986...

Mets are playing well, but it's only the end of June. Still another half-season of baseball to be played.

Hopefully yoru Mets and my Tigers will continue their good play through the rest of the season.

BTW was the "spirit" of 86 referring to Cocaine use?

whats that got to do with Mets,,

unreal,,

yank fans are so paranoid of tick, tick, tick they even change Met threads to hide thier fear

:cheers:

GimmeShelter was the one who first started the comparing between the 2 leagues saying the AL was not as strong as last year. And I just finished it.

Get your facts straight.

:cheers:

GimmeShelter was the one who first started the comparing between the 2 leagues saying the AL was not as strong as last year. And I just finished it.

Get your facts straight.

posession is 9/10 of the Law,,,

your statement gives you ownership of Paranoia Central

Archived