SouthernJet= BlosuxFan

Smizzy

As usual...Fake80 makes an attempt at humor which is followed by chirping crickets. Is there a bigger hack on this entire board?

Please...for future reference, be advised that jokes arent funny when you have to explain them

As usual... JerkoffBlowsockFaggot makes an appearance on the forum only following a boston win.

Please... for future reference, realize that everyone on this board loathes even the sight of seeing your name lurking the forum. You should really off yourself, but just start by staying out of other people's business.

PS- ''Fake80'' is STILL not funny... and you're STILL a giant jerkoff

As usual... JerkoffBlowsockFaggot makes an appearance on the forum only following a boston win.

Please... for future reference, realize that everyone on this board loathes even the sight of seeing your name lurking the forum. You should really off yourself, but just start by staying out of other people's business.

PS- ''Fake80'' is STILL not funny... and you're STILL a giant jerkoff

Here is the deal. I will spell it out since you don't seem to get it. You think it is funny that people get pissed off at you and leave this board. Well I don't think it is funny.

We are not in the habit of banning people here. But you are out of warnings. I have afforded you every chance possible. You know this.

Bosox gets blasted everyday here. He says that you are unfunny and you respond telling him to kill himself, that he is a jerkoff and he is dickless?

Knock it off. Or find some other place to do it.

Archived