Official Season Opener: Yankees ~ Red Sox Thread

Maxman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

General Thoughts:

The Yankees look hungry.

Giambi made a terrible play on his lunging\diving bobble. He did make a nice play on the lunge for Jeter's throw. Although it was a little dramatic

I thought.

General Thoughts:

The Yankees look hungry.

Giambi made a terrible play on his lunging\diving bobble. He did make a nice play on the lunge for Jeter's throw. Although it was a little dramatic

I thought.

As long as he hits, who cares.

I dont know why, but Im more confident in Giambi this year then I've ever been.

Matt I hear you about Giambi. I want to see him using the whole field this year. I would much rather see him be a .300 hitter with 25 home runs than the one dimensional player he was the past few years.

OH and Bernie Williams is the best 8th hitter in the history of baseball.

Matt I hear you about Giambi. I want to see him using the whole field this year. I would much rather see him be a .300 hitter with 25 home runs than the one dimensional player he was the past few years.

OH and Bernie Williams is the best 8th hitter in the history of baseball.

Bernie hitting 8th is perfect.

I see him hitting around .290 with 20-25 hrs and around 85 rbi's.

RED SOX GOT STEAM-ROLLED

Get used to it, Red Sox fans ... Your 15 minutes of fame is over

This Yankee team means business ... its gonna be a LONG/PAINFUL ride for Red Sox Nation

No kidding ... this Yankee team is absolutelty stacked ... there's gonna be a lot more @$$-kickins where this one came from ... I'm figuring like 110 wins, and most of the dismantling variety {i.e. like tonite}

RED SOX GOT STEAM-ROLLED

This Yankee team means business ... its gonna be a LONG/PAINFUL ride for Red Sox Nation

No kidding ... this Yankee team is absolutelty stacked ... there's gonna be a lot more @$$-kickins where this one came from ... I'm figuring like 110 wins, and most of the dismantling variety {i.e. like tonite}

The gloves are off!

RED SOX GOT STEAM-ROLLED

You tell 'em, Ham. Those bitches saw the pimp hand tonight.

RED SOX GOT STEAM-ROLLED

I believe the last time the Yanks rolled the Sox like this they went on to lose the next three.....IN THE ALCS!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I actually agree with you, Max

I don't know if it will be as high as 18, but I'll be shocked if the Yankees don't win the AL East by double-digit Games ... 10 or more, and 18 is not out of the question

The Sox don't have the pitching. Schuilling is hurt...Wells is the Ace right now?

They need Wade Miller to come up large for them? Cmon.

Pedro was an a$$ and all but the guy threw 100 incredible pitches everynight.

Reality time for RSN.

Archived