Official Season Opener: Yankees ~ Red Sox Thread

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it, fellas, Randy Johnson vs. David Wells in Yankee Stadium is a total mismatch. If Matt Clement starts game 2 for the Sox, it will definitely be a game more worth tuning in to in its entirety, rather than one that loses its flair after 4 innings, like this one did.

Let's face it, fellas, Randy Johnson vs. David Wells in Yankee Stadium is a total mismatch. If Matt Clement starts game 2 for the Sox, it will definitely be a game more worth tuning in to in its entirety, rather than one that loses its flair after 4 innings, like this one did.

Bang on. Everyone knew how this game would pan out, even RSN. You know, the loss used to hurt me but I found it very hard to get upset as I kept sipping my ale from my World Series Champs pint glass before heading off to bed taking off my World Series Champs hat and World Series Champs t-shirt before dozing off knowing it's a long, long season and I'm thankful baseball is back. And that the Red Sox are the current World Champs.

Btw, anyone who wants to bet me the yanks will win the Division by 18 let me know. I'll take a piece of that action.

Bang on. Everyone knew how this game would pan out, even RSN. You know, the loss used to hurt me but I found it very hard to get upset as I kept sipping my ale from my World Series Champs pint glass before heading off to bed taking off my World Series Champs hat and World Series Champs t-shirt before dozing off knowing it's a long, long season and I'm thankful baseball is back. And that the Red Sox are the current World Champs.

Btw, anyone who wants to bet me the yanks will win the Division by 18 let me know. I'll take a piece of that action.

Hey SJ

The only reason you sip from that glass is because the Yanks were nice enough to let you have one.

And the fact that the wild card is a part of the game now (which is a joke IMO)

It's one game - holy cow! Yankees fans are so eager to rid themselves of last year's memories me thinks you are going a little over-board.

Anyway, Wells looked like poop.

And the fact that the wild card is a part of the game now (which is a joke IMO)

What, do you think they should revert back to the 4 divisions, 4 playoff teams format? Kinda hard to do that with 30 playoff teams.

8 out of 30 is the best, fairest ratio.