Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Official Season Opener: Yankees ~ Red Sox Thread

"Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times." -Me

To put it bluntly: "Come on, Theo!"

Let's face it, fellas, Randy Johnson vs. David Wells in Yankee Stadium is a total mismatch. If Matt Clement starts game 2 for the Sox, it will definitely be a game more worth tuning in to in its entirety, rather than one that loses its flair after 4 innings, like this one did.

Let's face it, fellas, Randy Johnson vs. David Wells in Yankee Stadium is a total mismatch. If Matt Clement starts game 2 for the Sox, it will definitely be a game more worth tuning in to in its entirety, rather than one that loses its flair after 4 innings, like this one did.

Bang on. Everyone knew how this game would pan out, even RSN. You know, the loss used to hurt me but I found it very hard to get upset as I kept sipping my ale from my World Series Champs pint glass before heading off to bed taking off my World Series Champs hat and World Series Champs t-shirt before dozing off knowing it's a long, long season and I'm thankful baseball is back. And that the Red Sox are the current World Champs.

Btw, anyone who wants to bet me the yanks will win the Division by 18 let me know. I'll take a piece of that action.

One person that is ominously missing from this thread is JetsBlowHard :shock::lol:

Bang on. Everyone knew how this game would pan out, even RSN. You know, the loss used to hurt me but I found it very hard to get upset as I kept sipping my ale from my World Series Champs pint glass before heading off to bed taking off my World Series Champs hat and World Series Champs t-shirt before dozing off knowing it's a long, long season and I'm thankful baseball is back. And that the Red Sox are the current World Champs.

Btw, anyone who wants to bet me the yanks will win the Division by 18 let me know. I'll take a piece of that action.

Hey SJ

The only reason you sip from that glass is because the Yanks were nice enough to let you have one.

And the fact that the wild card is a part of the game now (which is a joke IMO)

It's one game - holy cow! Yankees fans are so eager to rid themselves of last year's memories me thinks you are going a little over-board.

Anyway, Wells looked like poop.

Matsui, 2nd inning

Close enough.

Send me a damn t-shirt.

Hey SJ

The only reason you sip from that glass is because the Yanks were nice enough to let you have one.

CHEERS!

:mrgreen:

And the fact that the wild card is a part of the game now (which is a joke IMO)

What, do you think they should revert back to the 4 divisions, 4 playoff teams format? Kinda hard to do that with 30 playoff teams.

8 out of 30 is the best, fairest ratio.

Right...Wells sucks, Francona should be fired, Renteria cant hit or play defense!!!

Dont these guys know there is only 161 games left???

Right...Wells sucks, Francona should be fired, Renteria cant hit or play defense!!!

Dont these guys know there is only 162 games left???

Poor poor girlfriend

Poor bitch is in a tizzy :lol: