Did you mother fockers just crash???

Mean Papi Green

What's important to note is that it WAS NOT a server-load issue, meaning that it's not the same deal we were all just dealing with a few weeks back. This is not supposed to be a recurring thing. We're here, we're healthy and the site will stay up and get better every day!

What's important to note is that it WAS NOT a server-load issue, meaning that it's not the same deal we were all just dealing with a few weeks back. This is not supposed to be a recurring thing. We're here, we're healthy and the site will stay up and get better every day!

Nice spin.

Are you a graduate of the Hermy School of Motivation or the LimoLady School of Propaganda?

Nice spin.

Are you a graduate of the Hermy School of Motivation or the LimoLady School of Propaganda?

Should I change his title to Mininster Of Disinformation?

Our server is the greatest server in the world. As a matter of fact it just beat Big Blue in a game of chess.

Our server is the model on which all future servers will be built. The Department of Defense wants to look at it.

Our server has never crashed. Our server is unstoppable.

Send your soldiers against our server and you will not like the fate they recieve.

Sincerely,

Baghdad Bob ~ aka TomShane

That would be incorrect. From what I understand, "Coozie" is the word used to decribe that pugnant puss oozing from your "pistol"...bang-bang....

"Coozie" is how the pronounce "coochie" in the backwaters of Massachusetts. The JN Coochie is, in fact, Garbanza. You may contact her directly. Contact me if you need a "Massachusetts Backwater" dictionary.

Archived