Marry or Pass Game - Adults Only

Green DNA

Look at the group of three pictures below and post your opinion. Feel free to comment on the choice of others or post your own selection

You must apply a choice to each picture!!

F, Marry or Pass?

KateBeckinsa_Granitz_9030600.jpg

00984_JenniferAnis_Granitz_6293146.jpg

00969_aAmandaPeet_Countess_5439335.jpg

1- PASS

2 - F*ck

3 - Marry

size.jpg

Sheep.jpg

th_maxavatar.jpg

This is a good one. You have to pass on the guy. The girl is not marriage material but you are going to have to settle down with her. Which leaves you and the sheep rolling in the hay so to speak!

1230yc.gif

1-F. Rumor has it that Smizzy knows how to take care of a man real nicely.

2-Marry. Max probably has the most money of the 3. Plus he doesn't mind playing bitch.

3-Pass. GOB is a great guy, but I'm afraid of any man with a nightstick and a tazer.

KateBeckinsa_Granitz_9030600.jpg

I would drink Katie's bath water and probably a bunch of shiit much weirder than that. The others are all ok untill you get to that dude at the bottom of the last set - for him, I've seen better heads come out of zippers.

I dont want to get bashed here but I seriously dont like any of the pics you posted. However, if i'm drunk....things change.....

Get some hot brunettes on here and we can talk. Maybe some spanish hotties.

..wait, i lied, I would F the **** out of max....

I dont want to get bashed here but I seriously dont like any of the pics you posted. However, if i'm drunk....things change.....

Get some hot brunettes on here and we can talk. Maybe some spanish hotties.

..wait, i lied, I would F the **** out of max....

Post some pics yourself and add to this site for once you lazy SOB.

DNA, why the hell are you posting pics of shemales?:eek:

I am just trying to provide a broad spectrum for the varied tastes here at JN (that's why we had a couple of F's for the sheep). Choices need to be made, that's the idea.

I am just trying to provide a broad spectrum for the varied tastes here at JN (that's why we had a couple of F's for the sheep). Choices need to be made, that's the idea.

I am bumping this. Hopefully with better luck the 2nd time around!

Archived