Yankees Fans: Who do you want up in the clutch?

nj meadowlands

but i still dont understand,,,

Max aid he was one of if not THRE best player of alltime,,

how can you be that and bad in the clutch,,,

He's a stat piler in meaningless games. He doesn't do jack **** in the clutch or in the playoffs. He choked against Boston in 04, Anaheim in 05 and I'm sure as **** he'll do it again this year against Boston, Detroit, Anaheim, Oakland or Chicago after he hits 40 HR's, 30 of them coming against teams like Kansas City, Tampa Bay, Texas, Seattle and Minnesota's Right handed starters.

He's a stat piler in meaningless games. He doesn't do jack **** in the clutch or in the playoffs. He choked against Boston in 04, Anaheim in 05 and I'm sure as **** he'll do it again this year against Boston, Detroit, Anaheim, Oakland or Chicago after he hits 40 HR's, 30 of them coming against teams like Kansas City, Tampa Bay, Texas, Seattle and Minnesota's Right handed starters.

Max was wrong? :eek:

How come you capitalized MAX? A little weird. What's next you post about how I am bad at Webmastering in late innings? :rolleyes:

You tell us...out of the current crop of Yankees, who should we root for to be up in a big spot? We all know it isn't AROD. You tell us who it is?

It might be Giambi actually.

Damon without question.

Max was wrong? :eek:

NEVER. lol.

Your point is a good one. Here is my stance on AROD. When he is done, his numbers will stack up with anyone. You should be able to make the case that he was the greatest of all time.

If he wins a Championship or Two before that time, the case will be strong. If he never wins it all then clearly he was not the greatest of all time. Not even close.

Actually, upon the departures of Shane and GGG, your performance left something to be desired.

They carried me. It was only a matter of time before I was exposed. I am like Randy Velarde. I had a pretty good career considering how little talent I have!

Archived