Does Varitek look like a loser with the C on his jersey?

Matt39

Does Varitek look like a fag with the C on his jersey?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does Varitek look like a fag with the C on his jersey?

• 2. Yes
    • 1. Yes

The C looks Bush League, but I'll tell you what--the Mets made a HUGE mistake not trying to sign Varitek this off-season. He's a catcher that wins 15 extra game by his presence on the field alone.

as much as I hate the guy, hes a better player then the ahem overrated I've never had a big hit in my life except for a lucky bloop single Posada.

First of all Varitek is from Michigan, leave him alone.

And the answer is yes, he does.

A "C" on a baseball jersey, please.

I agree that a Captain should be 'known' not 'advertised'.

Michigan? Must have been a transplant. I went to high school with him in Longwood FL. He was a Freshman when I was a Senior.

Mattingly didn't wear the C.

Jeter doesn't wear the C.

A Captain shouldn't have to announce his presence. It should be felt.

I agree 100%. I turned to my buddy lastnight and said, "what's up with the 'C' on tek's jersey? It looks dumb." He said he didn't mind it and actually liked it. He's a huge Varitek honk. I think it reeks of ego.

Mattingly didn't wear the C.

Jeter doesn't wear the C.

A Captain shouldn't have to announce his presence. It should be felt.

:roll:

They did not put the C on Mattingly or Jeter because that would hurt some a$$hole Yankee feelings and ego.

I sure admired Captain Jeter's stance when all the big bad Sox were picking on A-Hole Rod. "That is between Alex and the Sox." :wtf:

Yeah, he is a leader. :roll:

:roll:

They did not put the C on Mattingly or Jeter because that would hurt some a$$hole Yankee feelings and ego.

I sure admired Captain Jeter's stance when all the big bad Sox were picking on A-Hole Rod. "That is between Alex and the Sox." :wtf:

Yeah, he is a leader. :roll:

Exactly ... Jeter is old school and a credit to the Game ... he doesn't lie down in the gutter with pigs

He does his talking on the field ... and the team follows his lead ... and last nite they responded with their answer ... and that response will be the one you can expect ALL YEAR :box::comb::box:

:fish:

Yanks Vs Bosox

the "c" does look stupid. maybe it's so the other red sox knows which idiot with a goatee(does anybody on the red sox not have a goatee) is their capt?? i'm surprised they don't have a WS champion patch to be honest. maybe they'll have it painted on the field in that dump they play in.

'C' or no 'C' on his jersey, he did go 3 for 4.

Apparently the Sox asked him to wear it and he was reluctant. I can only think that they asked this so they can sell more jerseys. I don't like it.

I love how the bravado is all back in the yanks fans. It's so cute.

Apparently the Sox asked him to wear it and he was reluctant. I can only think that they asked this so they can sell more jerseys. I don't like it.

Usually, I'm one of the most humble Yankee fans you'll find.

But after the dispicable actions of the Red Sox over the offseason, all bets are off.

This year is going to get ugly.

Credit where it's due, SJ - even a blind squirrel finds a nut every 86 years or so.

Maybe if the Sox and their fans could ACT like champions, more folks would be happy for them. I, for instance, rooted for them to whip the Cardinals. Then, they started acting like a bunch of punk-ass mofos.

The Yanks sent a message last night. The dream is over. We're not in Bizzaro world anymore.

Don't worry Bob as when the Sox win it all again this year, themselves and us fans will be better behaved as we will have been there before.

I had no idea this Red Sox World Champion team would get under the skin of so many so easily.

so, this yankee fans sticking their chests out like peacocks in heat after one game is what? Not ridiculous? As Greengal would say, "Oye!"

ofcourse its ridiculous.

But after 6 months of seeing Sox fans and players engaging in the largest circle jerk of all time, what the hell did you expect?

Don't worry Bob as when the Sox win it all again this year, themselves and us fans will be better behaved as we will have been there before.

I had no idea this Red Sox World Champion team would get under the skin of so many so easily.

Whatcha gonna use for pitching? Schilling, if he ever comes back, and four stiffs?

You MIGHT hold off Baltimore for second place, but I wouldn't count on it.

ofcourse its ridiculous.

But after 6 months of seeing Sox fans and players engaging in the largest circle jerk of all time, what the hell did you expect?

Not for nothing - but can you imagine the circle-jerk 'round here if the Jets ever won the SB - nasty - eeeuuuuuuuuuu

I soooooooooooooo look forward to SJ's next FIRE TITO rant

I am not especially happy with Tito, like Torre, he's an underwhelming manager who was given a team with superior talent.

Right place at the right time for both of them.

Yep I wanted Francona gone last June. He pulled off some voodoo magic and survived but his decision making his still very suspect. Granted he hasn't given Ortiz the sign to steal 2nd in a while, but I'm sure he will again.

No in all seriousness, last year Francona let the boys play finally. He did manage well down the stretch but he is still not fit to lace Torre's cleats, IMO.

Credit where it's due, SJ - even a blind squirrel finds a nut every 86 years or so.

Maybe if the Sox and their fans could ACT like champions, more folks would be happy for them. I, for instance, rooted for them to whip the Cardinals. Then, they started acting like a bunch of punk-a$$ mofos.

The Yanks sent a message last night. The dream is over. We're not in Bizzaro world anymore.

[-X

Sox fans are obviously reacting to learned behavior and who do you think that behavior was learned from?

Jacka$$ Yank-me fans. Prior to last October it was always 1918 or 26-0. Real classy Skank fans. :roll: Now they all act like they have sand in their manginas. :roll::roll:

Skank fans are hilarious.

Archived