Does Varitek look like a loser with the C on his jersey?

Does Varitek look like a fag with the C on his jersey?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does Varitek look like a fag with the C on his jersey?

• 2. Yes
    • 1. Yes

'C' or no 'C' on his jersey, he did go 3 for 4.

Apparently the Sox asked him to wear it and he was reluctant. I can only think that they asked this so they can sell more jerseys. I don't like it.

I love how the bravado is all back in the yanks fans. It's so cute.

3/4, but come on dude those hits were of the same caliber as a beer bellied over 50 softball league allstar. Plus his name wreaks of a vacum cleaner company. I feel bad for the Sox, Schilling is damaged goods, I don't think he will return to original form. I liked Wells on the Yanks, but he looks tortured in a Sox uniform, like he is commiting a sin or something. Should be a good series in the BX, I predict 2-1 yanks.

Speaking of captains...

it is unfortunate that Bob never took flight lessons from Thurmond Munson

Hey! You spelled MOST of the words right!

[-X

Sox fans are obviously reacting to learned behavior and who do you think that behavior was learned from?

Jacka$$ Yank-me fans. Prior to last October it was always 1918 or 26-0. Real classy Skank fans. :roll: Now they all act like they have sand in their manginas. :roll::roll:

Skank fans are hilarious.

Thats because stupid sawx fans who hold up signs saying "jeter swallows" at red sox games and say "yankees suck" at nearly every game even when the Yankees weren't playing against them.

You stupid idiots deserved those 1918 chants and all that bully crap we give you. You'll always be the inferior team and beings.

Thats because stupid sawx fans who hold up signs saying "jeter swallows" at red sox games and say "yankees suck" at nearly every game even when the Yankees weren't playing against them.

You stupid idiots deserved those 1918 chants and all that bully crap we give you. You'll always be the inferior team and beings.

Thanks for admitting Yank are classless.