Warren Buffett signs over $30.7B to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

TaborJet

That makes no sense. None. Zip. Zilch.

There is a lot that I will "someday learn." But let's get this straight---i'm not an idiot, don't talk to me like I am one.

not a idiot, but a naive youngster,,

Grasshopper, I am lighting candles that you may one day see what is true charity

luke-carradine-kung-fu.jpg

Optimism is seeing the best in people. It's something that you can learn at any age, old sloth.

ah grasshopper, you take a step back.

optimism is a good thing but is jaded without life experience

it takes both experiences to see thru the curtain of celebrity..

yes he is doing good things but the poor man who never gives a dime but is there for those he brings into the world and the man who keeps Gods word is judged higher..

charltonheston2.jpg

Ah, praying mantis, does such linguistic wisdom accompany the perfect, wine-like aging process which you have undergone?

BTW, you're starting to sound like SackDance99. Congratulations.

yes, I had a apprentice monk type that one,, you may view the edited version now

ah grasshopper, you take a step back.

optimism is a good thing but is jaded without life experience

it takes both experiences to see thru the curtain of celebrity..

yes he is doing good things but the poor man who never gives a dime but is there for those he brings into the world and the man who keeps Gods word is judged higher..

charltonheston2.jpg

Thanks SJ ,For clearing that up for Grass (hoper) that's was my point right there.That if these Stars were not Stars, would they still try and help kids without partents or even send 70 cents a day for a kid they don't know,EVEN if they were every day 9 to 5ers like us normal people ,I think not! they do this so they can make more tabloids and fill their EGO's ,I'am So and So Not only a movie Star but I'am a great person too. PLEASE wake up young grassSmoker you will learn someday.

Thanks SJ ,For clearing that up for Grass (hoper) that's was my point right there.That if these Stars were not Stars, would they still try and help kids without partents or even send 70 cents a day for a kid they don't know,EVEN if they were every day 9 to 5ers like us normal people ,I think not! they do this so they can make more tabloids and fill their EGO's ,I'am So and So Not only a movie Star but I'am a great person too. PLEASE wake up young grassSmoker you will learn someday.

I hope I don't "learn" to construct sentences like you consistently do, LI Mike.

Who are you to say that if these people weren't stars that they'd just be lousy bags of douche? That's bull****. I'm a college student and an intern but I give SO much of my time to worthwhile causes. Does that make me any more of a person than someone who doesn't? Absolutely not. Nor does Brad Pitt think that his good work makes him anymore of a person than LIMikeBleedsGreen. The bottom line is you have no idea what kind of person Brad Pitt is, and neither do I, so you have absolutely no right to judge his motives. What you do have the right to do is judge his actions-- and I think you should take a closer look at what those actions actually are.

I hope I don't "learn" to construct sentences like you consistently do, LI Mike.

Who are you to say that if these people weren't stars that they'd just be lousy bags of douche? That's bull****. I'm a college student and an intern but I give SO much of my time to worthwhile causes. Does that make me any more of a person than someone who doesn't? Absolutely not. Nor does Brad Pitt think that his good work makes him anymore of a person than LIMikeBleedsGreen. The bottom line is you have no idea what kind of person Brad Pitt is, and neither do I, so you have absolutely no right to judge his motives. What you do have the right to do is judge his actions-- and I think you should take a closer look at what those actions actually are.

oh no! not the 'grammar card!' give up now mike, he's got you beat.

Leave it to you to ignore the actual body of that post. At least LIMike contributes more CONTENT on a consistent basis than you do, despite his grammar. oOoOOooO

wow you take this thread way too seriously. straw man arguments (poor grammar = invalid opinion), ad hominem attacks, what's the next logical fallacy you will unveil to support the unsupportable?

wow you take this thread way too seriously. straw man arguments (poor grammar = invalid opinion), ad hominem attacks, what's the next logical fallacy you will unveil to support the unsupportable?

Actually, the only thing I've done is pick apart groundless arguments which are based on presumptions about the personal lives of strangers.

In actuality, I'm defending people who are being attacked with unsupportable claims, i.e. that they are terrible people, and that they never there for their 2 month old son.

Actually, the only thing I've done is pick apart groundless arguments which are based on presumptions about the personal lives of strangers.

In actuality, I'm defending people who are being attacked with unsupportable claims, i.e. that they are terrible people, and that they never there for their 2 month old son.

dude that's how opinions work-- you think brangelina is awesome and no one will make you take down their posters off your wall and i think they're pompous, self-interested creations of publicists. you thinking they're great is equally unsupportable as me thinking they blow.

considering i'm your father, you should probably listen, yes (see post #48 above).

Old enough? undoubtedly. Classy enough? Nahhhhhh.

dude that's how opinions work-- you think brangelina is awesome and no one will make you take down their posters off your wall and i think they're pompous, self-interested creations of publicists. you thinking they're great is equally unsupportable as me thinking they blow.

Again, if you would read this thread, you would realize that the motives of Brangelina are not what should be questioned here, because you nor I know what they may be. We only know for sure what they have DONE, and what they have DONE is a lot of GOOD for our fellow man. That much is respectable.

community service for screwing the local high schools mascot sheep doesnt count

I'd expect nothing less than that kind of quality from you, SJ :roll:

Archived