My thoughts on the signing of David Wells...

ahem...

bwa-hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

You Fat F*ck! You pitch for the Red Sox now...we just got rid of Mendoza who was a Yankee double agent, now we appartently have another one!

He should at least change his uniform number from 3...to NUMBER 2!

ahem...

bwa-hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

You Fat F*ck! You pitch for the Red Sox now...we just got rid of Mendoza who was a Yankee double agent, now we appartently have another one!

He should at least change his uniform number from 3...to NUMBER 2!

Have fun with that staff this year.

Aside from the Drama Queen currently on the DL, Matt Clement will be their best pitcher.

BoSox, you shouldn't be worried about the Yankees. You should be more worried about keeping pace with the Indians and Tigers for the AL wild card.

Have fun with that staff this year.

Don't kid yourself

He'll be all over Wells' johnson after his 1st dominating start against the Royals

Had Wells has a great game....Zippy would have called Thea a genious.

He's got more excuses than carter has peanuts

What a pussy

Can I expect him not to balk in a run after 18 long years in the Majors?

I think the staff, especially behind this lineup, will be fine...not sure about this fat tub of sh*t though! So far I hate him as much as ever, I wont be all over his johnson (way to class it up JonEJinx) until he proves to be anything other than loathsome