2006 JetNation All MLB Team

Maxman

I see Dumb and Dumber chimed in.

I would say that is a pretty good team, but think he missed the boat on SS.

I think Michael Young of Texas would be a better selction if you are looking for a SS with the best combination of bat and glove.

If you are looking at pure glove and range, it it Adam Everett of Houston.

I see Dumb and Dumber chimed in.

I would say that is a pretty good team, but think he missed the boat on SS.

I think Michael Young of Texas would be a better selction if you are looking for a SS with the best combination of bat and glove.

If you are looking at pure glove and range, it it Adam Everett of Houston.

and I see Special Ed chimes in.

If you want pure glove, why not go with Omar Vizquel?

and I see Special Ed chimes in.

If you want pure glove, why not go with Omar Vizquel?

Adam Everett has better range and zone percentages. Omar is great with the glove, but like Jeter, how many does he not get to that a player like Adam Everett does? Alot.

Adam Everett has better range and zone percentages. Omar is great with the glove, but like Jeter, how many does he not get to that a player like Adam Everett does? Alot.

LOL there you go again with your JEter envy. The problem with Jeter is pride. He carries his WS rings and Gold Gloves to the field with him each inning. It slows him down, end of story.

It was a solid list. Good job there Nick.

Personally, I have no clue how you pick between Pap. and BJ for closer, this season. They are having incredible stat seasons. Off the charts. Both of them.

Mo is still the best ever though. And it's not like he is having a poor season either.

It was a solid list. Good job there Nick.

Personally, I have no clue how you pick between Pap. and BJ for closer, this season. They are having incredible stat seasons. Off the charts. Both of them.

Mo is still the best ever though. And it's not like he is having a poor season either.

True.

Go with Mo. Too much experience and with home field advantage on the line to boot.

Archived