Jose Canseco

Maxman

Jose is a pitiful guy and a jerk but he is just the wrong messenger. I am willing to bet that so many players have taken stimulants to improve performance that the people alleged are only a fraction of the players.

The worst thing Canseco is doing that I heard on 60

Minutes is to say that is all right for certain people to take steroids to improve performance- great message to send out to the youth of America

Jose is a pitiful guy and a jerk but he is just the wrong messenger. I am willing to bet that so many players have taken stimulants to improve performance that the people alleged are only a fraction of the players.

The worst thing Canseco is doing that I heard on 60

Minutes is to say that is all right for certain people to take steroids to improve performance- great message to send out to the youth of America

There are people who believe that roids when taken under a doctors supervison and in the right amounts will not harm you.

Regardless though, that is the WRONG message to send out.

Look good or die trying...

Jose Canseco should be taken out a be shot. This guy has been a hasbeen :shock: all his life.

I remember when guys were pumped he was the frist 40-40 guy and everybody got a Canseco jersey and they kept saying "Can-Seco do it?"

How gay. **** Jose Canseco

Jose Canseco should be taken out a be shot. This guy has been a hasbeen :shock: all his life.

I remember when guys were pumped he was the frist 40-40 guy and everybody got a Canseco jersey and they kept saying "Can-Seco do it?"

How gay. **** Jose Canseco

Wow Smizz...youre being way too harsh. So Jose Canseco beat his wife and took steroids for years...does that make him a criminal? Errr...wait a second...

Wow Smizz...youre being way too harsh. So Jose Canseco beat his wife and took steroids for years...does that make him a criminal? Errr...wait a second...

When you have the correct signature then ill respond and in fact i think Max should just put it in manually.

see my PM I sent you...

The rambling sig you created for me has too many characters. It will not allow me to submit it until I shrink it down to an acceptable lenght. Which I wouldnt dream of doing...thats your job.

You should have stopped typing after your FIRST orgasm.

see my PM I sent you...

The rambling sig you created for me has too many characters. It will not allow me to submit it until I shrink it down to an acceptable lenght. Which I wouldnt dream of doing...thats your job.

You should have stopped typing after your FIRST orgasm.

I never got a PM.ill fix it nancy.

Archived