Retro gaming

I've still got my NES, SNES and N64 with plenty of games for each one. I play them all when I go through a retro phase, which is usually in the summer when there is nothing good out for the pc or xbox. I mainly play through the Zelda games again, though I do play the others for a short time.

I also go through my old pc games sometimes. The best fun with that is getting dos games to run under Windows XP.

I've got my NES hooked up right now, with Tecmo Super Bowl inside it.

I never had an SNES when I was growing up, but somehow I ended up with one a few years ago. I can't find the hookup for my Sega Genesis, which really pisses me off because all my games are staring me in the face every time I look on my bedroom floor that I haven't cleaned in 2 years.

I've been looking for the old version of Castle Wolfenstein and Beyon Castle Wolfenstein. If anyone knows how to get it please let me know

Here is a link for the original Wolfenstein 3D:

Wolf 3D

I have not heard of Beyond Castle Wolfenstein, is that the American name for the sequel? In Europe it was called Spear of Destiny and you can find it here:

Spear of Destiny

I still have my old NES with quite a few games. I think I have all the Dragon Warrior games, one of which I think I actually paid $40 for used. :shock: I play it every once in awhile when my son wants to play it. It's alot better that he plays those games than Grand Theft Auto. :lol:

The best game ever. Bo Jackson. The Patriots are horrid. The Bills are awesome. :x

The Jets weren't much better. Blair Thomas, anyone?

Derrick Thomas was the best player on the entire game, with Bo running a close race with him. QB Eagles was awesome too.

I still currently have:

My original Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaquar and Jag CD

Colecoision

Intellivision

NES, SNES, N64

Master System, Genesis, 32x, SegaCD, Saturn, Dreamcast

My C-64

3D0 - great system, Guardian War still is awesome

Phillips CD-i

my original Pong

and a bunch of oddball systems, multi or foreign region systems as well as all current systems and handhelds.

Pretty funny considering I have little time to actually play anything.

I still currently have:

Colecoision

Intellivision

NES, SNES, N64

My C-64

Phillips CD-i

my original Pong

and a bunch of oddball systems, multi or foreign region systems as well as all current systems and handhelds.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe you just posted (in code) that you have no time to play with your pong.

Priorities man. Get them straight.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe you just posted (in code) that you have no time to play with your pong.

Priorities man. Get them straight.

:lol: When was the last time your head wasn't firmly planted in either the gutter or certain areas of Tom Shane's anatomy?

I still currently have:

Colecoision

Intellivision

NES, SNES, N64

My C-64

Phillips CD-i

my original Pong

I think we still have our Colecovision in the loft. Smurf has to be the worst game ever.

Even worse than Altered Beast.

Actually I take that back. The Mike Tyson boxing game was the best game. I could beat Mike I swear. I was the hit of my college dorm because of it.

And I wonder why I couldn't graduate in 4 years.

Actually I take that back. The Mike Tyson boxing game was the best game. I could beat Mike I swear. I was the hit of my college dorm because of it.

And I wonder why I couldn't graduate in 4 years.

Mike Tyson Punch out is still the best boxing game of all time....and I dont know why, but it is. I have it and I still play it. I can beat Tyson anytime I want, its really not that hard for me.

I also love the old Ninja Gaiden's and Double Dragon I and II.

Mike Tyson Punch out is still the best boxing game of all time....and I dont know why, but it is. I have it and I still play it. I can beat Tyson anytime I want, its really not that hard for me.

Funny though, you mess up once and he gets you...you are going DOWN.

OH MAN, Ninja Gaiden and Double Dragon...mand I loved those games. Playing those in the arcade and also...remember...SHINOBI?!?!!?

Man, I loved those games. Another classic arcade game my friends and I played...GAUNTLET! I loved that game...I loved bing the Valkyrie or the Barbarian!

LL

• 2 weeks later...

Not true Max, once you get past the first half of the round and hit hit a couple of times, he gets tired and looses his one punch knock out power....Hmmmm, maybe they knew something back then that we didnt...they sort of predicted the future, who knew..

Archived