Server Outage

Maxman

Sorry about that guys. The server was down. Just got this email from our host:

We are currently having problems with a mysql machine that one or more of your databases is hosted on. The server is being failed over to new hardware at this time. We apologize for any inconvience this outage is causing you and we assure you we are working to get the new server up and running as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

I am tempted to start a thread about why does the server always go down and is there any other Jet web sites that anyone knows of to go to

DO IT. I will be disappointed if I don't see one.

This site is about having fun people. HAVE SOME FUN AT MY EXPENSE.

Just got back from the server room after getting the server back online. Here is a recent photo of the machine jetnation.com is hosted on:

computer_fire.jpg

Everything should be back to normal now.

Folks this is the main problem

THE WEB GUY IS AN APE.

already? unacceptable.... :D

It is funny, I will admit that much!

My company sells a web based product that is far more labor intensive than anything a message board will ever do.

We have installs that have run without interuptions for an eternity. Me? Nah, why should I be so lucky.

Karma will get you in the ass everytime. ](*,)

Vulcans are the root of all evil.

If the vulcan server hadn't crashed, we wouldn't even be having this vulcan conversation. If we had any vulcan lives, we wouldn't be on a vulcan messageboard in trhe first vulcan place!

Vulcan people.

Vulcans are the root of all evil.

If the vulcan server hadn't crashed, we wouldn't even be having this vulcan conversation. If we had any vulcan lives, we wouldn't be on a vulcan messageboard in trhe first vulcan place!

Vulcan people.

Are you a Mexi-CAN or are you a Mexi-CAN'T? :lol:

sad that i have moved in to 4th place???

4th place? You are happy with 4th place.

I feel like Mickey in Rocky I. I am staring in the eyes of A CHAMP. I know it. But you, Rocky, you just don't get it. Clean Out You Locker.

If you are happy with # 4, then I am happy for you. But in my preseason rankings I viewed you as top 3 material. Maybe I am harder on you than the other posters. But I do expect more. That's all.

4th place? You are happy with 4th place.

I feel like Mickey in Rocky I. I am staring in the eyes of A CHAMP. I know it. But you, Rocky, you just don't get it. Clean Out You Locker.

If you are happy with # 4, then I am happy for you. But in my preseason rankings I viewed you as top 3 material. Maybe I am harder on you than the other posters. But I do expect more. That's all.

rome wasn't built in a day. i am no flash in the pan. all that glitters is not gold...

ok that last one doesn't really mean anything in this post but i like the saying :lol:

You're a victim af you're own(um, Bren's) success.

I was waiting for this one! Nice touch Tom. TOUCHE.

We are way under for our alloted bandwidth (way under) so we have a long ways to go before that is an issue. Same with Server CPU Utilization.

But with Bren out their spreading the word, you never know.

DO YOU POST???

Hang on! Max, you told me that all these people came here to see ME!!?!??!?? WTF!>??!??

Dude you have to see Bren meet a complete stranger and then within 3 minutes explain to them why they need to post here. It is funny as hell.

Archived