Good Game so far

Smizzy

What can you say? Derek Jeter is Clutch! A-Rod could never carry DJ's jock. Even as a Mets fan, I have to say Derek Jeter is who you want at the plate in a clutch situation...he has ice water running through his veins.

What is up with Mariano?

LL

What can you say? Derek Jeter is Clutch! A-Rod could never carry DJ's jock. Even as a Mets fan, I have to say Derek Jeter is who you want at the plate in a clutch situation...he has ice water running through his veins.

What is up with Mariano?

LL

In all fainess,Arod is just getting used to being in BIG Games & at bats.

He will catch on and show you why he's a HOF.

In all fainess,Arod is just getting used to being in BIG Games & at bats.

He will catch on and show you why he's a HOF.

Smizz,

In all honesty, look at the teams that A-Rod played on and see how they did after he left..

Mariners did ok with him, but after he left..they won a record number of games in a season..(until the yanks broke that record...)

Texas sucked with A-Rod, but when he left..they suddenly became a playoff contender last year!

The guy is anti-clutch..he gets his hits and rbi's when either the team is already ahead or in garbage time.

The question I ask myself is...if the game is on the line and you need a hit...do you go with jeter/matsui/posada/b.williams or do you go with A-Rod? I would go with any of the others before A-Rod..he is a Me player...not a team player.

LL

In all honesty...That a bullsh*t responnse. If he was on the Mets you be Arod biggest fan reminding Yankee fans how good he is.

Yankee haters use to say "Jeter is no arod...intangibles my ass" now that arod is a Yankee it's " he's no derek jeter"

It's to funny.

AROD IS BETTER THEN ANYBODY ON THE MESS,INCLUDING CARLOS BELTRAN.

Enjoy your afternoon :wink:

Honestly, I'd rather have Beltran.

He has shown he can carry a team through the playoffs. A-Rod has shown he has a penchant for looking like a fag in the playoffs.

BTW, Jeter isn't better than A-Rod. That's laughable.

Honestly, I'd rather have Beltran.

He has shown he can carry a team through the playoffs. A-Rod has shown he has a penchant for looking like a fag in the playoffs.

BTW, Jeter isn't better than A-Rod. That's laughable.

Again,funny.

So now Beltran is a great post season player because of 1 post season?

Arod is a sh*tty because of 1 bad off season?

It's a little early for me to make that call yet.

Again,funny.

I'm just saying that Beltran did more in one postseason than A-Rod has done in four.

Again,funny.

A-Rod is not sh*tty.

The point is, he has never produced when it counts. With Seattle and Texas, the teams were supposedly "not good enough" to make the playoffs, so he left. And lo and behold, both became contenders when he was gone.

Now, he gets his chance to produce in the postseason, and he blew it.

Until further notice, Jeter is better than Rodriguez.

Archived