Teams with no 'Sure-Thing' Jerseys for fans to buy

SouthernJet

OK, its frustrating to spend a huge amount of cash for a Replica Jersey only to have player traded or put in jail..

Thats why Retired stars is sometimes the way to go.

With the Jets we will always be safe getting a Namath Jersey.

But is there some teams that have no real solution??

Off the top of my head I think the Bengals are in a quandry..

is Munoz thier most reliable Jersey option..

Boomer left and Collingsworth is not HOF material is he???

Plsu the current team is one step from the Big House

OK, its frustrating to spend a huge amount of cash for a Replica Jersey only to have player traded or put in jail..

Thats why Retired stars is sometimes the way to go.

With the Jets we will always be safe getting a Namath Jersey.

You think that's bad? How about shelling out 3 times that for an authentic jersey for a china doll that can't stay on the field?

You think that's bad? How about shelling out 3 times that for an authentic jersey for a china doll that can't stay on the field?

Did someone say Chad Pennington- I have a Pennington jersey myself-It is awfully clean-I am hoping it gets a little wear and tear this year

Did someone say Chad Pennington- I have a Pennington jersey myself-It is awfully clean-I am hoping it gets a little wear and tear this year

Well at least he is still with team and a class act,,

how about the guys who have the Gastineau shirts,, thats a tuf one to put on

Well at least he is still with team and a class act,,

how about the guys who have the Gastineau shirts,, thats a tuf one to put on

Do not take my comments about Chad as demeaning him -I like the guy and he seems to be a first class individual- to me that means something.

Do not take my comments about Chad as demeaning him -I like the guy and he seems to be a first class individual- to me that means something.

my point exactly,, how do u thoink the guys with 99 shirts feel when they see them in the closet

my point exactly,, how do u thoink the guys with 99 shirts feel when they see them in the closet

I feel pretty good because I've never paid for them but now that I am paying I'm a little hesitant myself. I have 3 Santana Moss jerseys and 2 Jon McGraw jerseys stuffed in the back of the closet. 2 Martin replica's, 3 Pennington's, a Chrebet, a Coles, a Hobson, a Vilma and a Nugent are the one's now to use. But boy neither is that fun to wear now is it? Our team really does need a current superstar, other then Martin who is in I believe his last or 2nd to last season. Once he's gone, it's over for superstars. Namath jerseys are cool but I don't see myself spending the $350 to get one. I'm going to buy an authentic before the season. I thought Vilma would be a great / safe pick for the next 10 seasons but with the switch to the 3-4 who the hell knows. D'Brick seems like D'Pick for an authentic jersey, I'm done with replica's.

Don't feel bad. You could be like my buddy with a Scott Frost jersey.

Now that is bad.

I have had pretty good luck considering that I don't go for usual stars.

2 James Hasty Jersey's

2 Aaron Glenn Jersey's

1 Lance Mehl Jersey

The only one I kinda struck out on was the home and away Donnie Abraham jersey's I bought a few years ago.

I always loved the way Hasty played from his first home game against Houston when he got in Ernest Givens face.

I was always the guy instead of getting the superstar liked the guy who was good but very underated. (i.e Mehl, Hasty.Glenn)

I kinda reached with D.Abe but I liked him when he played for Tampa and was happy when the brought him in.

Last season I went back to the Glenn after two years with the D.Abe Jersey.

I assume you had to get that custom made? Why not go for a Pagel jersey while you're at it. :D

McGraw was a starter. Pagel was PS'er / Special Teams player. Big difference. Of course McGraw is hurt as much as Pennington, which was the major problem.

Does nobody look on Ebay, seriosuly you can get authentic ones on there for like $50 or less...have gotten a couple replithentic and gotten burned on a trade, Abraham...but at $25 I didn't care if he got traded. And now that someone else has 94 I can just wear it with a jacket and all is right with the world.

Anyone want my Neil O'Donnell jersey?

If youre offering it up for free i'll take it! He was one of my favorite Steelers at one time (although he's a real jerk in person). This would kill two birds with one stone. i'd finally have a Jets jersey and two O'donnell jerseys. ;)

If youre offering it up for free i'll take it! He was one of my favorite Steelers at one time (although he's a real jerk in person). This would kill two birds with one stone. i'd finally have a Jets jersey and two O'donnell jerseys. ;)

Hey Stiller,

Don't you think you need to modify that picture of Big Ben in your avatar.

He doesn't look like that.;)

Without a doubt.

Palmer is a real QB, Big Ben just hands off to RB's.

Exactly. Ben hands it to Parker, Staley or for the past 2 years, Bettis. Once in a while there's a nice dumpoff to Parker or maybe a 5 yard pass to Miller or a screen to Ward. Very rarely do you see Ward out there having to run a route for 10-15 yards.

Archived