Melky may be on way out

Maynardrules#13

Not what I said. You're misconstruing the words. We were expected to contend for the WC because this was the Yankees year. We are above and beyond expectations. Deal with it.

Nobody pciked the Red Sox to win the division? Everyone had the Yankees down as the division winners?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On this board most Yankee fans laughed at Boston's off-season and picked them 3rd behind the Blue Jays......Search feature confirms that.

It's still early yet. I picture the Red Sox reverting back to their old ways prior to the 2004 season and just fade like a Key West sunset.

It's still early yet. I picture the Red Sox reverting back to their old ways prior to the 2004 season and just fade like a Key West sunset.

True lot of games left. I have the Sox winning without much trouble especially with Wells throwing off mound again and will eat crow if wrong.

A Yanks -Sox close race is great Baseball if it pans out.

On this board most Yankee fans laughed at Boston's off-season and picked them 3rd behind the Blue Jays......Search feature confirms that.

Gotcha. Disney should make a movie about this Red Sox team. Hopefully they can pull this off because what they are doing is nothing short of magical.

;)

Archived