Beckett = Ace

JonEJet

Mike -- You said you were going to stop posting in this forum. You should just stick with that thought. You can PM me and tell you that they "baited" you. That they provoked you, whatever.

All I know is that it is always the same thing. For the most part everyone gets along but you. You can be smarter than all of us. I am not ruling out that possibility. Still doesn't make all the personal attacks and fighting that surround your posts acceptable.

I say -- go back to Plan A. Just talk football, it's a Jets site. Plenty wrong with the Jets so there is no shortage of things to talk about.

The PM i sent you was about one poster who is clearly baitng me and is doing it again in another thread as we speak. I have no problem with what anyone else is saying. if i'm called something derogatory i'm going to respond and move on. It's not like i started this.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The PM i sent you was about one poster who is clearly baitng me and is doing it again in another thread as we speak. I have no problem with what anyone else is saying. if i'm called something derogatory i'm going to respond and move on. It's not like i started this.

He is. Only complete homers like yourself deny that Hughes is going to be really really good.

I am not going to read this whole thread to see if someone called you something derogatory. But when I skim through things I see you starting it more times than not. You are passionate about sports. That is cool man, passion is a good thing. But you seem to be missing the ability to admit that other people might be right sometimes.

The world is not black and white. Shades of grey man. Shades of grey.

I am locking this thread. It is a shame though because it was a good discussion. You guys can feel free to start another thread about this. This time without the fighting.

Just so everyone knows our stance. And I don't mean this in a threatening, internet power trip kind of way. But we don't do the "internet timeouts" like other sites do. Our rules are our rules. If we think it was an honest mistake -- the ban will last for 30 days or so. Repeated mistakes we are just going to ban the offender and not look back. But we are not babysitters. We are here to have a good time talking sports. The fighting is just old and juvenille -- both at the same time. Kind of ironic actually.

Again -- I don't mean this to be the typical power trip. I hate banning people. Friggin hate it. Just saying that we aren't going to put up with the fighting.

Archived