Great Bollinger story (he's fearless)

Fred Jetstone

How about some of the other games he played? How'd he do against the Ravens?

In possibly the worst coached game in the history of the NFL, Bollinger went 14 -28 149 yards, which is entirely respectable considering virtually all of the passing came in the fourth quarter when the Ravens were expecting it. Also, better than Wright, the Baltimore qb who only threw for 144 yards. All this was done sans protection and with many blantantly dropped balls.

In possibly the worst coached game in the history of the NFL, Bollinger went 14 -28 149 yards, which is entirely respectable considering virtually all of the passing came in the fourth quarter when the Ravens were expecting it. Also, better than Wright, the Baltimore qb who only threw for 144 yards. All this was done sans protection and with many blantantly dropped balls.

The difference being...Wright won

it's ironic that so many of bollinger's balls are dropped while he's still waiting on his two.

The difference being...Wright won

Wright won, wrong. What's right is that Herm won it for them ( Balitimore, that is), right? I mean, he handed them the game which was wrong, right?

This isn't going well for you, KSJets. Don't you have some ethanol to distill with all that Kansas corn laying around? Get busy.

Wright won, wrong. What's right is that Herm won it for them ( Balitimore, that is), right? I mean, he handed them the game which was wrong, right?

This isn't going well for you, KSJets. Don't you have some ethanol to distill with all that Kansas corn laying around? Get busy.

Umm...I'm glad Herm's gone. And I'm not the one who has the man-crush for one of the players. I'm pretty sure that's you. You're either delusional, on some new highly potent drug, or actually having sex with Brooks.

Or you could be all three. Your obsession with Bollinger borders on just being scary.

Umm...I'm glad Herm's gone. And I'm not the one who has the man-crush for one of the players. I'm pretty sure that's you. You're either delusional, on some new highly potent drug, or actually having sex with Brooks.

Or you could be all three. Your obsession with Bollinger borders on just being scary.

I did have sex with brooke Shields, that much I'll admit.

When it comes to qb talent, what's really happening in the trenches in the NFL, I have more insight than most. That's just how it is, deal.

I'll be proven correct when the whole mini-camp thing shakes out.

Archived