what up mah niggas

hey TomShane ill thank you when i get my posting title you dirty lil man. I won that thing yesterday for guessing about ur spiting tendencies. Remember last new years? That goat? I still have the pics... now wheres my posting title?

You did win it. What did you want? I will hook you up.

Talking to Tom is senseless.

You did win it. What did you want? I will hook you up.

Talking to Tom is senseless.

How Maxman you are generous as you are wise. I must leave for a short while and have not had time to think of a title fitting of a poster of my low standing. Anything that the all powerful administrator would consider worthy I'd be honored to accept. That being said... please please dont make it a crappy one lol.

How Maxman you are generous as you are wise. I must leave for a short while and have not had time to think of a title fitting of a poster of my low standing. Anything that the all powerful administrator would consider worthy I'd be honored to accept. That being said... please please dont make it a crappy one lol.

Alright I will get right on it. You did win the contest yesterday. You are deserving.

Use that time to think up a good one.

I can't think up a good one lol. My jokes are stuck to homosexuality basically. You'll learn that I offer nothing to a message board except gay jokes and an occasional rampage against the jets F.O. or reggie tongue/anthony becht type player.

I thank thee maxman for considering me deserving. With your awesome administration powers i shall ever be in service to you... including the required amount of ass kissing to stay on your good side. :lol:

I can't think up a good one lol. My jokes are stuck to homosexuality basically. You'll learn that I offer nothing to a message board except gay jokes and an occasional rampage against the jets F.O. or reggie tongue/anthony becht type player.

I thank thee maxman for considering me deserving. With your awesome administration powers i shall ever be in service to you... including the required amount of a$$ kissing to stay on your good say. :lol:

"Brown Noser"