Giambi goes deep, Yankees hold off M's

JetNation

We only saw 1.2 IP from that kid Mark Lowe but man did he have a nasty slider. He could be a hell of a pitcher if he continues to develop.

Either that or AROD just can't hit in the clutch. You decide, lol.

Another thing I noticed last night and thought I'd mention...not sure if it was just the JUGS gun at the stadium last night but that was the first time I recall seeing Proctor hit 97 and 98 with the fastball. I've seen him hit 96 a few times, but never more until last night.

Another thing I noticed last night and thought I'd mention...not sure if it was just the JUGS gun at the stadium last night but that was the first time I recall seeing Proctor hit 97 and 98 with the fastball. I've seen him hit 96 a few times, but never more until last night.

The juggs guns need to be recalibrated every other inning when the temp is over 95 degrees. Yet the Yankees refuse to do this. They recalibrate every other day as is recommended under normal situations.

Unacceptable if you ask me. Proctor was probably throwing 94 when it registered 98.

Yup, he looks like the same guy that dominated the early part of the season. He really should only work like 3 times a week at the most, no more or he'll go back to the guy throwing a straight 93 FB, a flat slider, instead of a 97 FB with nasty movement and a sick slider.

The juggs guns need to be recalibrated every other inning when the temp is over 95 degrees. Yet the Yankees refuse to do this. They recalibrate every other day as is recommended under normal situations.

Unacceptable if you ask me. Proctor was probably throwing 94 when it registered 98.

Listen this site isn't going to be fun for any of us if you guys don't question my utter B.S. posts. Calibrating the juggs gun? Cmon.

:P

Listen this site isn't going to be fun for any of us if you guys don't question my utter B.S. posts. Calibrating the juggs gun? Cmon.

:P

LOL...I'm sittin here thinkin' Max used to work High School games (and by that I mean sitting behind the plate with a JUGGS gun) and knows a bit too much about this. I figured if cops have to calibrate their radar guns with a tuning fork before each shift, could make sense to do the same at a baseball game.

Yup, 3 throwing errors. He had a sh!tty game in the field. These things happen.

Holy **** Terence you actually came to post for the 1st time in a while you hitting of ice machines at gas stations kinda guy you.

Yup, he looks like the same guy that dominated the early part of the season. He really should only work like 3 times a week at the most, no more or he'll go back to the guy throwing a straight 93 FB, a flat slider, instead of a 97 FB with nasty movement and a sick slider.

Besides not pitching in more then 3 games a week, at most, he should also not be getting up unless he's coming in. Sort of the same way they treat MO.