playstation portable?

yourworstmemory

anyone got one? i bought mine the weekend before last and love it. only game i have so far is nfl street. i was never a fan of these types of football games in the past but i actually think its quite fun. im getting untold legends tomorrow. so does anyone have one? what games do you got and what do you think of them?

• 4 weeks later...

I am actually considering getting one. I have heard good things about the platform itself, but my only reluctance is I am unsure of which games I would buy. I have been reading alot of reviews, and it seems like there are some sure-fire great games, but none that I am too familiar with or know much about. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

I am actually considering getting one. I have heard good things about the platform itself, but my only reluctance is I am unsure of which games I would buy. I have been reading alot of reviews, and it seems like there are some sure-fire great games, but none that I am too familiar with or know much about. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

what type of games do you like? there are a bunch of games coming out in the next few months and alot of them look good but its hard to tell you what you should look into unless i know somewhat what kind of games you like.

I did some reading yesterday afternoon, looked at some reviews, and talked to one of the employees at Best Buy here and I decided to go ahead and take the plunge. Bought the system (which came with the Spiderman 2 movie disc) and the games Untold Legends and Lumines. I have been playing it a little bit and even watched some of the movie on it. This thing is great. I am really glad I got it.

YWM-I like Role playing games, action games, 1st or 3rd person interactive games, and strategy games. The Untold Legends game is an action/RPG game I like and the Lumines is sort of a Tetris-style puzzle game that is very good so far.

I did some reading yesterday afternoon, looked at some reviews, and talked to one of the employees at Best Buy here and I decided to go ahead and take the plunge. Bought the system (which came with the Spiderman 2 movie disc) and the games Untold Legends and Lumines. I have been playing it a little bit and even watched some of the movie on it. This thing is great. I am really glad I got it.

YWM-I like Role playing games, action games, 1st or 3rd person interactive games, and strategy games. The Untold Legends game is an action/RPG game I like and the Lumines is sort of a Tetris-style puzzle game that is very good so far.

My Son loves his PSP and after watching it a bit...I know what I want for father's day! Well, actually its either that or a gift cert to newegg.com...I need to build a new rig..

LL

LL, that would definately be a good gift for Father's Day.

To YWM or anyone else reading here who has a PSP, I definately recommend Lumines. If you like Tetris or puzzle games of that sort, Lumines is something you will really want to look into. It is one of those games that is very difficult to put down, and has a ton of replay value.

Archived