Jets | Team relying on von Oelhoffen against the run

Jetfan13

Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:35:09 -0700

Rich Cimini, writing for the Sporting News, reports the <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/27/nfl">New York Jets are going to be relying on DE Kimo von Oelhoffen to help them stuff the run in 2006. He is slated to start at right end. He is quite adept as a two-gap lineman. He will anchor against the run, providing toughness on a defense that got pushed around way too much last season. Pass rushing is where von Oelhoffen comes up short. Jets would be lucky if they got more than a handful of sacks from von Oelhoffen.

Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:35:09 -0700

Rich Cimini, writing for the Sporting News, reports the <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/27/nfl">New York Jets are going to be relying on DE Kimo von Oelhoffen to help them stuff the run in 2006. He is slated to start at right end. He is quite adept as a two-gap lineman. He will anchor against the run, providing toughness on a defense that got pushed around way too much last season. Pass rushing is where von Oelhoffen comes up short. Jets would be lucky if they got more than a handful of sacks from von Oelhoffen.

And in other news it has been discovered that water is wet!!

Do you guys remember what Von WaffleHoffen did to Carson Palmer in the playoffs?

After Kimo signed the contract with the Jets.....

Mangini: Kimo, we're very happy to have you on our team. We are counting on you.

Kimo: I'm glad to be to be here in NY and....

Mangini: I know i know, soooo you know that QB up in Foxboro?

Kimo: Ummm Tom Brady?

Mangini: Smiles and nods head. Smiles and nods head.

Kimo: OOh ok coach.

Do you guys remember what Von WaffleHoffen did to Carson Palmer in the playoffs?

After Kimo signed the contract with the Jets.....

Mangini: Kimo, we're very happy to have you on our team. We are counting on you.

Kimo: I'm glad to be to be here in NY and....

Mangini: I know i know, soooo you know that QB up in Foxboro?

Kimo: Ummm Tom Brady?

Mangini: Smiles and nods head. Smiles and nods head.

Kimo: OOh ok coach.

Oh man....:rl:....how I would love to see that. (yes, yes, I know it's not nice to wish for players to get hurt...but c'mon...it's Brady!)

Aim for the knee Kimo :cheergal: Go Kimo, Go Kimo!

Archived