Things To Do In Dallas

DHJF

Take a drive by the book depository (it's a museum or something now) and the grassy knoll. It's strange seeing it in person after seeing it on tv so many times.

The area is called Dealey Plaza.

Not much in Dallas.

Maybe take in a Rangers game.

Damn, I forgot about that place. I saw some of the best blues guitarists down there a number of years ago. Great memories....

When I was in Dallas last year for a buddies wedding, we went to Deep Ellum for his batchelor party. Great times. And the drunk women of Dallas....:eek:

Party in Deep Ellum

http://www.deepellumtx.com/

Absolutely DH - It's a very cool little 4 block square area that has some great music and shops. A buddy of mine owns a club there. It's like the Village of Dallas. Make sure you have a lot of head pressure when you go to piss on "God's Stadium" - make one of the last squirts from me.

Well, didn't get to Deep Ellum or any of the other places mentioned. Wasn't near the area and my host didn't want to go. I did, however, get to Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse for some real TX barbecue for dinner. I have to say that, although very tender, the ribs really weren't what I expected. The flavor was nothing special. I think I set my expectations too high.

Also spent a few hours in The Corner Bar near my hotel. The place was hoppin' for a Weds night. Whoever called Dallas the silicone capital of the world was right. Nearly every woman in the bar had big ol' fake ones staring me in the face. And hot? Gawd, these broads were perfect from head to toe. I'm not really into fake mammaries, (I could take them or leave them) but everything else about them was perfect. I'm an ass man, and all of them were what I consider to be exceptional.

I live in Dallas, where about did you stay??

Stayed at a Clarion just off of I635. (I think it was the Coit Ave. exit, if I remember correctly) Don't know what section of Dallas the area is called.

Archived