White Sox fading fast

Mavrik

Sox have completely hit the wall. They are currently 7.5 games back on Detroit for the division lead, and the way things look at the moment, will be tied for 2nd with Minnesota if they lose today, (they'r down 7-4 in the bottom of the 7th)

Talk about a horrid second half. Sox pitching has gone to s*** in a handbasket.

Tigers start the next series against Minnesota, which im a little worried about. Chance for Minnesota to make up some ground us. I think we are only facing Santana in the series and not Lirano however.

Who was the guy that said the White Sox would be easier to catch? I think he said that at the half when they were up 6.5 to the Red Sox 2. Yeah that was a pretty smart thing to say.

Oh that's right...I said that! The Manager on that team is an idiot. I said that last year as well. The fact that he won the World Series last year threw a slight curve ball into my prediction of him getting fired.

But he will be fired eventually. He is the modern day Billy Martin.

Who was the guy that said the White Sox would be easier to catch? I think he said that at the half when they were up 6.5 to the Red Sox 2. Yeah that was a pretty smart thing to say.

Oh that's right...I said that! The Manager on that team is an idiot. I said that last year as well. The fact that he won the World Series last year threw a slight curve ball into my prediction of him getting fired.

But he will be fired eventually. He is the modern day Billy Martin.

Wouldn't he have to beat up a marshmellow salesman to get even come remotely close to Billy?

Wouldn't he have to beat up a marshmellow salesman to get even come remotely close to Billy?

Yeah he does have a long way to go. But he is on the right path.

When he DHs a pitcher I will be truly impressed. Or makes a lefty batter bat righty against a lefty. Those are things that made Billy unique.

Yeah he does have a long way to go. But he is on the right path.

When he DHs a pitcher I will be truly impressed. Or makes a lefty batter bat righty against a lefty. Those are things that made Billy unique.

I read up on him a little on wikipedia. Didn't realize he had coached the Tigers briefly after Mayo Smith got canned.

Also didn't realize he was again going to manage the yanks when he died. I imagined that would have turned out well for the what, 5th, 6th time?

Enjoy facing Santana and Liriano in a 5 game series

If the Yankees beat out the White Sox for the wild card as I predicted, I am not sure how they would face those pitchers unless they are traded to the Tigers.

I read up on him a little on wikipedia. Didn't realize he had coached the Tigers briefly after Mayo Smith got canned.

Also didn't realize he was again going to manage the yanks when he died. I imagined that would have turned out well for the what, 5th, 6th time?

That was going to happen. I think it would have been # 6. That is just insane.

Which is why Lou got out when he did. He was smart.

The Yanks won't need the wildcard. They'll win the division, like always.

These Mess fans are hilarious. They have a good year every decade or two, and they act like it's THEIR team that has 26 world championships.

Enjoy your cruise through the NL Least, Mess fans. You'll get swept in the series.

That was going to happen. I think it would have been # 6. That is just insane.

Which is why Lou got out when he did. He was smart.

I recall reading the same thing about Martin. I'm sure he would have been fired and rehired a couple more times until George got suspended.;)

Archived