Look at the rats fleeing the board !!!!!

shawn306

Yanks win again.

You know you really have to love the heart, grit, determination of this group. They just don't quit. Lose Matsui, Lose Sheff, Lose Cano you get guys like Nick Green, Cairo, Melkey-mania all stepping in big time.

how bout Shawn Chacon ? Banished to the bullpen comes in a tight situation and shutsdown the Rangers.

Yeah this team is a complete abortion.

You keep rooting for that JV team. Leave the big games to the big boys which is spelled

Y-A-N-K-E-E-S

Learn it

Live it

Love it.

If that is the best you got then I'm gonna go get some sleep now.

When you start falling back on old crutches then you are already beaten.

Say goodnight Jermaine (Miguel) Tommorow might be a better day for you.

Then again...

You really should worry about the Mets. Let the big boys handle the varsity.

Have a nice day !!!!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!

Just so we are all on the same page here...Yankee Haters wont be running away and hiding from this board at all this summer. And why would we, this season is going very badly for NYY on many levels and we are rejoicing in it. We take great pleasure in the suffering of you Tankee fans, we are going to extract every drop of your suffering from this summer...bank on it.

And yes, I can speak not only for myself but for most Yankee Haters everywhere.

Just so we are all on the same page here...Yankee Haters wont be running away and hiding from this board at all this summer. And why would we, this season is going very badly for NYY on many levels and we are rejoicing in it. We take great pleasure in the suffering of you Tankee fans, we are going to extract every drop of your suffering from this summer...bank on it.

you're right. it IS going badly but they are only 1.5 games of boston and leading the wild card.

you're right. it IS going badly but they are only 1.5 games of boston and leading the wild card.

Ya know, it does seem like the Yankees have been picking up games and gaining on the Red Sox on a nightly basis this year now that you mention it. Of course, that's easy to do when you've been in 2nd place all year.

(Yes, I know, sometimes they've been in 3rd place)

Absolutely.

This summer has been great as far as torturing Yankee fans is concerned.

To even imagine the 200 Million Dollar walking joke as an "underdog" or "gritty" when they are in 2nd place (lol), is comical.

I guess its just been so long since that team has had anything even remotely resembling chemistry that they are just starved for it.

Ya know, it does seem like the Yankees have been picking up games and gaining on the Red Sox on a nightly basis this year now that you mention it. Of course, that's easy to do when you've been in 2nd place all year.

(Yes, I know, sometimes they've been in 3rd place)

they were in 2nd place alot of the year last year too but they were in first on the only day that matters.

Nothing greater than seeing all the yankee haters shut up, well of course the Yankees winning the world series is greater, as they all will see this season in 2006.

Anyway back to todays game. What a game.

A few notes:

TJ Beam has no second quality pitch, garbage. They were obviously trying to showcase him in a deal.

Torre had to go to Proctor I suppose but he should have know after pitching 3 innings the last 2 days that he would have nothing. Proctor should get a good 3 days of rest here to get back to strength IMO.

Who else saw that Giambi home run coming? I could just see Otsuka hanging a pitch right over the plate and Giambi jacking it out.

Where are all the guaranteed "Wildcard comes out of the central" people now? Told ya it was no lock on that in June/early july.

Yankees are winning the division and then winning the world series!

Yeah, and that obviously was a HUGE DEAL... they both made the playoffs and both lost in the first round.

Shut up already. The Mets havent even made the playoffs any time recently. This year for sure, but they're not winning d#ck with a rotation like that.

Stop taking Lunesta... it's meant to make you dream while you are asleep

Ok Jermaine, whatever you say.

I'll just dream of the 2000 world series I guess. Not too bad of a memory.

Well for you I guess it was. Sojo owning your a$$es! :cheers:

Ok Jermaine, whatever you say.

I'll just dream of the 2000 world series I guess. Not too bad of a memory.

Well for you I guess it was. Sojo owning your a$$es! :cheers:

You should probably dream of 2004.

Wait that's not really a dream, more like the biggest nightmare for a baseball fan imaginable.

Not really. Keep crying you big puss.

LOL

giong up 3-0 and then losing FOUR STRAIGHT to become the BIGGEST CHOKE in all of, not only baseball, but AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY?

Yeah, I think that's a huge nightmare.

JetBosox, hope you read what this guy Barton just wrote.

LOL

giong up 3-0 and then losing FOUR STRAIGHT to become the BIGGEST CHOKE in all of, not only baseball, but AMERICAN SPORTS HISTORY?

Jermaine....Did ya figure out how to change an IP yet?

Yanks win again.

You know you really have to love the heart, grit, determination of this group. They just don't quit. Lose Matsui, Lose Sheff, Lose Cano you get guys like Nick Green, Cairo, Melkey-mania all stepping in big time.

how bout Shawn Chacon ? Banished to the bullpen comes in a tight situation and shutsdown the Rangers.

You keep rooting for that JV team. Leave the big games to the big boys which is spelled

Y-A-N-K-E-E-S

Learn it

Live it

Love it.

Huge win for Yankees but Chacon shutting the Rangers down?

Bullet targeted for CF and 2 more runs was the only thing that ended that inning.

Cairo is hitting .239 and Green .169. :confused:

In fairness Melky who I have been hard on has come up big in spots.

Yanks win again.

Y-A-N-K-E-E-S

Learn it

Live it

Love it.

If that is the best you got then I'm gonna go get some sleep now.

When you start falling back on old crutches then you are already beaten.

Say goodnight Jermaine (Miguel) Tommorow might be a better day for you.

Then again...

You really should worry about the Mets. Let the big boys handle the varsity.

Have a nice day !!!!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!

I'd like to kindly say fk you.

LOL

Being 2nd best in New York for years while not making the playoffs in 6 years. Thats what I call a nightmare.

Archived