Yankee Game Today ~ Awesome Seats

Maxman

Scored great seats for todays game. Box 38, 5 rows from the field. Hello dugout!

Now all I have to do is get out of work at a decent time and I am there!

Wear your JetNation Tee and do something nutty to get on camera! =D>

Top of the 5th - score good guys, 2, bad guys 1 :lol: Mussina giving up 7 hits - Sox squanderig scoring opportunities....typical game 3 of 162.....Renteria is still hitless, Manny homered.

Manny Homered????

If you're going to relay bullsh*t info, keep it to yoursel

He has a weak ass single, and grounded into a DP

Tino hit a homer though

So did ARod =D>

Manny Homered????

If you're going to relay bullsh*t info, keep it to yoursel

He has a weak a$$ single, and grounded into a DP

Tino hit a homer though

So did ARod =D>

Sorry 'bout that, I misread (you over-reacting dink! ) It was Millar's single that scored both runs - I have a mental block when it comes to Mr. Cowboy Up.

BTW - Giambi and Renteria are still 0 for Still Waiting...... :lol:

Sorry 'bout that, I misread (you over-reacting dink! ) It was Millar's single that scored both runs - I have a mental block when it comes to Mr. Cowboy Up.

BTW - Giambi and Renteria are still 0 for Still Waiting...... :lol:

Wrong again

Edgar had a weak ass single

Talk about over paying for players

He sucks

Tough game to watch for a yankee fan. ARod boots the ball and Rivera continues his crash into sh*tsville.

Nice game to win for the Sox. Better yet that they demolished Rivera to do it as that guy is the key to the yanks. You can have all the bats in the world but you need a hammer in the bully to close the door. Rivera used to be that guy. He ain't anymore.

Scored great seats for todays game. Box 38, 5 rows from the field. Hello dugout!

Now all I have to do is get out of work at a decent time and I am there!

Max

I was also 5 rows from the field yesterday(Tuesday), same area..How did you score your tickets? I get mine through my mother-in-law's work. I try to get to 3-4 games a year.

Max

I was also 5 rows from the field yesterday(Tuesday), same area..How did you score your tickets? I get mine through my mother-in-law's work. I try to get to 3-4 games a year.

A friend got them through work! Great seats.

I cam as close as I ever have to getting a foul ball. That really sucked, I just need the guy in front of me to bobble it or flinch....he mad a nice play though.

Tough game to watch for a yankee fan. ARod boots the ball and Rivera continues his crash into shitsville.

Nice game to win for the Sox. Better yet that they demolished Rivera to do it as that guy is the key to the yanks. You can have all the bats in the world but you need a hammer in the bully to close the door. Rivera used to be that guy. He ain't anymore.

SJ:

You are proclaiming the greatest closer of all time as being done? A bit premature if you ask me.

As bad as he pitched, if AROD handles the ball cleanly and comes home with it then Ortiz's grounder would end the game.

One thing to remember....Rivera didn't work much in spring training. In hindsight they probably should have DL'ed him to get him some non pressure work in. He isn't as sharp as he normally is right now.

But...he is not done my friends. I sat right there yesterday. He can still hit 95. He can still locate his pitches. The cutter is still the nastiest pitch in baseball.

Rumors of his death are not true. But I would hope for hte same thing if I hated the Yankees.

Tough game to watch for a yankee fan. ARod boots the ball and Rivera continues his crash into sh*tsville.

It's obvious that your Scottish upbringing didn't allow you to truly understand the game of baseball

If you wish to predict a ballplayers demise, plese do so for the likes of David Beckham.

Soccer is the game you understand. Baseball my friend, you need some work on!!

It would be premature if this were his first blown save against the Sox. But it is not. He is a SHADOW of his former self. It has to be cause for concern for the yankees.

That said, you NEVER should boo the guy in his own stadium.

It would be premature if this were his first blown save against the Sox. But it is not. He is a SHADOW of his former self. It has to be cause for concern for the yankees.

A shell of his former self?

Must we enroll you in baseball 101?

I smell a wager here!!

He did get some Boo's. But there were a lot of Sox fans there and many by me were booing him (seriously).

Conspiracy?

That being said...the Sox do have his number. And he is still the best closer of all time. The need to use him differently at this point. None of this 8th inning stuff, less work during the regular season.

He is not done. Mark my words.

I heard what Maxman had to do to get those tickets and let me just say Motley Crue groupies have higher standards.

A friend got them from work? We all Maxman has no friends, he spends all his time on some pathetic website!

I caught the replay on YES last night and if your would have caught that foul ball while you cowering under your seat, that would have been a neat trick.

I heard what Maxman had to do to get those tickets and let me just say Motley Crue groupies have higher standards.

A friend got them from work? We all Maxman has no friends, he spends all his time on some pathetic website!

I caught the replay on YES last night and if your would have caught that foul ball while you cowering under your seat, that would have been a neat trick.

Dude did you just call this website pathetic. Damn the JetNation Loyalists will be all over you.

Big mistake. Big, big mistake.

I didn't call this website pathetic. I said some pathetic website, you assumed I meant this website. I could have been referring to that knitting website you are always on (www.lifesaballofyarn.org.)

This website isn't pathetic. Any forum that allows the mentally challenged (Big Ben) the chance to be taken seriously like any other normal human being is a good thing.

I didn't call this website pathetic. I said some pathetic website, you assumed I meant this website. I could have been referring to that knitting website you are always on (www.lifesaballofyarn.org.)

This website isn't pathetic. Any forum that allows the mentally challenged (Big Ben) the chance to be taken seriously like any other normal human being is a good thing.

Knitting is cool. You are just a bully for being a hater.

Some guy just signed on here with the name Mike Martz. Maybe this website did just become pathetic. A Rams Fan? Oh my.

Archived