Mets fans...which team do you hate more??

PETROCK

Mets fans...which team do you hate more??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Mets fans...which team do you hate more??

Yankees, to be sure.

I can't hate on the Braves anymore, at least not as much as I used to. They let go of seemingly great players, and just when you think they are done, "nobodies" get the job done, making Schuerholz and Cox look like geniuses.

The Yankees front office people aren't geniuses. They just have a ton of money to spend, and get the big names rather than the right players. I hate Braves fans, but I don't hate the team nearly as much as I used to. I hate EVERYTHING about the Yankees, especially with the despicable steroid antics.

**** the Yankees. AT least when the Braves beat us, it's because they trot out good, home-grown pitching, and add to the fact that there are no true Braves fans to get in our faces.

Contrast that with Yankee fans who act like they personally pitched every game, hit every homer and made every pick at SS. AND, factor into that that they win with mercenaries at every position but over-rated shortstop, and there you go.

Nobody cares about the Braves, not even Brave fans. What makes you guys think the Mets fans care about the Braves?

Maybe when John Rocker was still pitching the tally wouldnt have been 80/20...

but the $kankees would have won then as well.

Face it, everyone hates the Skanks. We get an obscene amount of joy when they lose and we dont respect when they win. Neither do most Yankee fans deep down.

Yankee-hating offers the best of both worlds! No risk; all reward! I have a PhD in Yankee hating...it really doesnt get any better, especially lately.

Nobody cares about the Braves, not even Brave fans. What makes you guys think the Mets fans care about the Braves?

Maybe when John Rocker was still pitching the tally wouldnt have been 80/20...

but the $kankees would have won then as well.

Face it, everyone hates the Skanks. We get an obscene amount of joy when they lose and we dont respect when they win. Neither do most Yankee fans deep down.

Yankee-hating offers the best of both worlds! No risk; all reward! I have a PhD in Yankee hating...it really doesnt get any better, especially lately.

Closet Yankee fan.

They guy cares more about what they Yankees do then how his Sox do.

In other words if the sox loose and the Yankees loose it's a good day for him.

We're not closet $kankee fans, bro. Trust me! I dont expect you to understand because youre a 100%, Grade A, blind Yankee stooge.

But Yankee-hating is a official passtime to fans of every other team. Believe it or not, we can follow our team of choice as well as whomever is playing NYY and receive equal amounts of glee our team winning and/or the Skanks losing.

When our teams win the world series...it rocks! We binge for months. But when the Yankees fail to win the world series every single year...it pretty much rocks and we throw a one-night Yankee Elimination Party, at least for one night

We're not closet $kankee fans, bro. Trust me! I dont expect you to understand because youre a 100%, Grade A, blind Yankee stooge.

But Yankee-hating is a official passtime to fans of every other team. Believe it or not, we can follow our team of choice as well as whomever is playing NYY and receive equal amounts of glee our team winning and/or the Skanks losing.

When our teams win the world series...it rocks! We binge for months. But when the Yankees fail to win the world series every single year...it pretty much rocks and we throw a one-night Yankee Elimination Party, at least for one night

You are only sttoge ,Homer i see.

You don't know your ass from your elbow and ill bet you $100 the sox don't repeat.

Now put up or take your sorry act to Y.A(Yankee Anonymous)

thats not a bet you get to make!

The Yanks are the favorite everywhere I look, even in the Boston newspapers, so...

I say the Yankees dont win the W/S this year, tough guy. You name the stakes!

WTF do you mean it's bet i can't make? You won the world series,are you such a ******* pussy THIS is your excuse?

Jesus Christmas you are a little girl. Ill tell you what.

Yankees win you blow me,they loose your girl does.

Do you like those terms?

They Yankees are the favorites in the boston paper because they know you were a fluke,they know you don't a snoball's chance in hell. They are already making excuses even though they aren't done living it up.

Make up your mind,are you so good you are still yappin,writtin books and making movies or are you the hapless Sox who can't repeat because they have little chicken hearts?

forget the braves. do met fans hate the yankees more than they love the mets???rofl2.gif

Yes, you could call it that.

I root for the Mets, but I can't love them, because they've broken my heart all too often.

However, it is very easy to hate the Yankees with a passion nowadays.

F#ck the Yankees. AT least when the Braves beat us, it's because they trot out good, home-grown pitching, and add to the fact that there are no true Braves fans to get in our faces.

Contrast that with Yankee fans who act like they personally pitched every game, hit every homer and made every pick at SS. AND, factor into that that they win with mercenaries at every position but over-rated shortstop, and there you go.

Tack on that some Yank fans talk like they have won a ring since 2000.

For 5 yrs now they remind anyone who will listen of their 26 titles.

Since Mets inception it's 6 rings to 2 for the Yanks-Mets rivalry.

Again this is only some Yank fans and they know who they are...very Tx like if you ask me.

Archived