cannizzaro & me

joewilly

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea SE-we have been having problems with BellSouth.net and I wasn't able to get online yesterday and missed the fireworks until this morning-it was some interesting reading

I wasn't taking a shot at anyone - just that only JN people were reading it b/c it was linked from here.

I read a couple of threads (including that one) yesterday. Savage & EM1 both re-posted my Martinette Handbook of Excuses from early last season.

I wasn't taking a shot at anyone - just that only JN people were reading it b/c it was linked from here.

I read a couple of threads (including that one) yesterday. Savage & EM1 both re-posted my Martinette Handbook of Excuses from early last season.

share,share Spermy-I'd like to peruse that list myself

Interesting that now you would post a public apology over there.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=121064

BZ

you know what bz? I started getting praise here for ripping sooth. I meant what I said over there sure. Had it not been brought up over here so often in this thread I doubt I would have felt the need to reread my own post . I reread what I wrote yesterday and I felt I owed sooth an apology. Sooth did not respond to my bashing comment nor did he pm me or ask for an apology.

feel free to label me an ass kisser but I felt I crossed a line & I owed the man an apology.

I think faba's sig sums up my feelings the best. I think max should be commended for always rising above an overinflated board rivalry.

you know what bz? I started getting praise here for ripping sooth. I meant what I said over there sure. Had it not been brought up over here so often in this thread I doubt I would have felt the need to reread my own post . I reread what I wrote yesterday and I felt I owed sooth an apology. Sooth did not respond to my bashing comment nor did he pm me or ask for an apology.

feel free to label me an ass kisser but I felt I crossed a line & I owed the man an apology.

I think faba's sig sums up my feelings the best. I think max should be commended for always rising above an overinflated board rivalry.

I didn't label you as anything.

It just sounded like you posted here saying how much you slammed SOOTH and then you post over there saying how sorry you were.

I didn't get it.

Not sure I still do.

BZ

I didn't label you as anything.

It just sounded like you posted here saying how much you slammed SOOTH and then you post over there saying how sorry you were.

I didn't get it.

Not sure I still do.

BZ

let me clear it up bz. I started this thread cause I got an email from jetsinsider. the email was cannizzaro's story defending himself. I responded directly to cannizzaro cause his email address was right there in his story. I clicked it & responded. I have not been on the ji messageboard (or here hardly) since returning from vacation in early july. Barton made a comment in this thread that they are ripping sooth over there. that's when I went over there........are you crystal clear now bz?????????????

let me clear it up bz. I started this thread cause I got an email from jetsinsider. the email was cannizzaro's story defending himself. I responded directly to cannizzaro cause his email address was right there in his story. I clicked it & responded. I have not been on the ji messageboard (or here hardly) since returning from vacation in early july. Barton made a comment in this thread that they are ripping sooth over there. that's when I went over there........are you crystal clear now bz?????????????

Not crystal. More like East River water.

It just looked like you were gloating that you were bashing him here in one moment "I was bashing him" and in the next were posting how sorry you were.

It just didn't add up.

Either way, though.

BZ

Not crystal. More like East River water.

It just looked like you were gloating that you were bashing him here in one moment "I was bashing him" and in the next were posting how sorry you were.

It just didn't add up.

Either way, though.

BZ

perhaps you're right bz. didn't really think I gloated & it wasn't my intention but I can see your point.

how bout dem jets eh ?

perhaps you're right bz. didn't really think I gloated & it wasn't my intention but I can see your point.

how bout dem jets eh ?

The Jets are great. I cannot wait for the first pre-season game (away), the first pre-season game (home) and the opener against the Pats. My favorite time of year is almost here.

BZ

The Jets are great. I cannot wait for the first pre-season game (away), the first pre-season game (home) and the opener against the Pats. My favorite time of year is almost here.

BZ

You and the wife coming to Tampa?

Archived