Projected Yankee lineup in September

and i think its safe to say no pitcher will throw a CG against that Yankees lineup, look at the high OBP's

For sure. There are quite a few guys there who take pitches. Opposition starters will have to work to pitch to this lineup. Big time bullpens are a requirement to beat this team in a series, as the starters will not go very deep into games.

For all the crap JBF gets 'round here (usually deservedly so) - GJH gets none and he is the biggest homer here. Hope springs eternal for the Yanks again - and gee wiz, who shows up spouting his words of wisdom.

For all the crap JBF gets 'round here (usually deservedly so) - GJH gets none and he is the biggest homer here. Hope springs eternal for the Yanks again - and gee wiz, who shows up spouting his words of wisdom.

doesnt he post at the "other" site more often?

This is a NEW YORK board

We love Ham, and his homerism's

This is a NEW YORK board

We love Ham, and his homerism's

I know it is a New York Board - I understand the bias, but could you try to be a little objective? Wait - look who I'm "talking" to. ;)

The Yankees have done a remarkable job despite their losses....fans have every right to be excited. Unlike almost everyone else in the world, I applaud the wheeling, dealing and money throwing the Yankees do every year. The win now attitude - like it. Wish the Sox had an owner that did that to the extreme too. That said, GJH disappears and only shows up when the going is good or something moves him to manic mode. Be here through thick and thin - that's all I'm sayin'. If JBF gets thrown under the bus for such behavior, GJH should at least get a paper airplane thrown at him or something.....

I know it is a New York Board - I understand the bias, but could you try to be a little objective? Wait - look who I'm "talking" to. ;)

The Yankees have done a remarkable job despite their losses....fans have every right to be excited. Unlike almost everyone else in the world, I applaud the wheeling, dealing and money throwing the Yankees do every year. The win now attitude - like it. Wish the Sox had an owner that did that to the extreme too. That said, GJH disappears and only shows up when the going is good or something moves him to manic mode. Be here through thick and thin - that's all I'm sayin'. If JBF gets thrown under the bus for such behavior, GJH should at least get a paper airplane thrown at him or something.....

I don't know what you're talking about, and I don't think you know either :rolleyes:

The Yankees have been stalking the Red Sox for months ... its not like they were 10 Game Out, I disappeared, then reappeared with they cut the lead to 1

I said all I had to say months ago ... the Yankees need to add another OF {Hitter} to compensate for the GIGANTIC HIT they took when they lost Matsui AND Sheffield, not if they want to hover around those lucky @$$ Red Sox {that's right, lucky, lucky the Yankees took such a huge hit right out of the box}, but if they wish to leap that lucky @$$ team

So now the Yankees have finally followed my advice, and should be in 1st Place in oh say, a week or two at the max :wink:

I don't know what you're talking about, and I don't think you know either :rolleyes:

The Yankees have been stalking the Red Sox for months ... its not like they were 10 Game Out, I disappeared, then reappeared with they cut the lead to 1

I said all I had to say months ago ... the Yankees need to add another OF {Hitter} to compensate for the GIGANTIC HIT they took when they lost Matsui AND Sheffield, not if they want to hover around those lucky @$$ Red Sox {that's right, lucky, lucky the Yankees took such a huge hit right out of the box}, but if they wish to leap that lucky @$$ team

So now the Yankees have finally followed my advice, and should be in 1st Place in oh say, a week or two at the max :wink:

By losses, I mean their personnel losses......:rolleyes:

And, do not even try to explain your bandwagon tendencies away - please!

Riddle me this, will you be here if the Sox go on a Six game win streak and the Yanks go on a Six game slide? Yah, I know the answer - "that is an impossible scenario" - you hope.

Riddle me this, will you be here if the Sox go on a Six game win streak and the Yanks go on a Six game slide? Yah, I know the answer - "that is an impossible scenario" - you hope.

You're talking to one of the few Yankee fans who was on this board, in this forum, the nite Boston beat the Yankees in the ACLS ... and stood here for hours to take my lumps

One of the few Yankee fans on this board, in this forum, the nite Boston won the WS as well

YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY, GARB

OBTW, The Red Sox were due ... if you give a blind squirril a hundred years to find a nut, eventually he has to find one lousy nut ... so while I grant you that one moment, just remember the Yankees have experienced more of those moments than any team in the history of professional sports

You're talking to one of the few Yankee fans who was on this board, in this forum, the nite Boston beat the Yankees in the ACLS ... and stood here for hours to take my lumps

OBTW, The Red Sox were due ... if you give a blind squirril a hundred years to find a nut, eventually he has to find one lousy nut ... so while I grant you that one moment, just remember the Yankees have experienced more of those moments than any team in the history of professional sports

Like I said - you're here when hope springs eternal or when you are in a manic state - watching the Sox actually win a WS - well, I'm, thinking manic state. ;)

Proof is in the puddin' pal. You can talk the talk - but you 'gotta walk the walk.

You and JetBoxSox lovers or somethin'? :eek:

One of the few Yankee fans on this board, in this forum, the nite Boston won the WS as well

I'm probably the oldest Yankees fan on this board, but I think what you just posted is impossible...there was no Jet Nation board in 2004 that I'm aware of.

Deflection, transposing and projection. I have concluded that most Male Yankee fans share these skills sets (some may call them character flaws). Some are worse than others, for sure. I know of one in particular who could teach a graduate level Deflection, Transposing and Projection Class at Yale's School of Mean.

CF Johnny Damon {L}

SS Derek Jeter {R}

RF Bobby Abreu {L}

3B Alex Rodriguez {R}

1B Jason Giambi {L}

DH Gary Sheffield {R}

LF Hideki Matsui {L}

C Jorge Posada {S}

2B Robinson Cano {L}

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BENCH

=====

OF Bernie Willliams {S}

1B/OF Craig Wilson {R}

OF Melky Cabrera {L}

IF Miguel Cairo {R}

C Sal Fasano {R}

Note: I have Shef & Matsui hitting down in the lineup cause their both coming off season long injuries

that's a great lineup. my only concern is that come playoff time there is nobody other than jeter/damon who can bunt or hit behind a runner to move him over.

this is a feast or famine lineup regardless of OBP.

If/When the Yankees make Craig Wilson cut his hair, it will be a damn shame. He's only good with his hair to his shoulders. Make him cut his hair and you won't win the WS. You heard it here first, it will be a jinx or a bad omen or something.

Deflection, transposing and projection. I have concluded that most Male Yankee fans share these skills sets (some may call them character flaws). Some are worse than others, for sure. I know of one in particular who could teach a graduate level Deflection, Transposing and Projection Class at Yale's School of Mean.

I know you can't mean me, because I have never been anything but nice to you ... I Got nothing but luv for you, Garb ... honest truth