Sign in to follow this  
Matt39

Varitek possibly headed to the DL

Ortiz_Bio.02.gif

+

needles.gif

=

_41524302_baseball_416.jpg

I know, its hard to find pics of him on the twins. Because he never did jack sh#t for them. Then his head explodes, his chest double sized, and he starts jacking home runs w/sox. Sorry, but changing ballparks doesnt make that big of a difference. He took roids, as did Wily Mo Pena, who if you look at his pics as a Yankee minor leaguer, he was average size, now he's big as ortiz.

Sorry, I guess I am wrong for not giving the guy a benefit of the doubt when he goes from a crappy hitter who was cut, and then at 29 goes on a tear and starts owning the league in the steroid era. Silly me.

Dont be so naive.

Changing parks doesnt make that big of a difference? Why don't you ask Mike Lowell? And I'm sure that if you hit the weight room, of course you wouldn't know this, you can pack on plenty of muscle with the right training and eating habits. There has not been one ounce of evidence except for a couple pictures when guys were younger. Give it up.

Yea I'm sure Ortiz is taking all the right eating habits, the fat a##.

I honestly dont really care anymore, but a sudden spike from a cut player to league MVP candidate during the steroid era? Yea its alittle fishy.

Did you look at the picture you posted? Cut? PPPPuuuhhhlllleeeeeeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has the same thick neck, big head and arms and I could be wrong, but me thinks that uniform is hiding his Big Papi gut.

I will guess he is easily pushing 210-220 in that picture. Again, where is the pic that shows the clear differences between a young player (i.e. Bonds, Shef and Gimabi) and a plyer that has gained good 60-80 lbs?

Sharrow

Retracted due to my own stupidity. Thanks #27. The English thing is new.

no no. "Cut" as in released.

I wish I could blow up that pic of him in the twins uni, he is very small there compared to now. Very big difference.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company