No BITE on that cutter

Barton

right now, Mo's cutter is flatter than tomshane in drag.

You're right, his cutter isn't at mid-season form

So what do we do now ... look for a new closer?

:roll:

PEOPLE ... GET A GRIP ... its April and the man missed weeks of ST

I'm thinking maybe he'll be better in a few weeks?

I don't know, call me nuts ... for some crazy reason which I cannot explain, I suspect that if Mariano Rivera is our biggest concern in 2005 we will likely win 110 Games

IF THAT'S OUR BIGGEST CONCERN ... MARIANO RIVERA??? ... heck, we might win 120

We should be so blessed ... that Mariano Rivera is our biggest concern in 2005 ... because in my mind that equals NO CONCERNS AT ALL

You're right, his cutter isn't at mid-season form

So what do we do now ... look for a new closer?

:roll:

PEOPLE ... GET A GRIP ... its April and the man missed weeks of ST

I'm thinking maybe he'll be better in a few weeks?

I don't know, call me nuts ... for some crazy reason which I cannot explain, I suspect that if Mariano Rivera is our biggest concern in 2005 we will likely win 110 Games

IF THAT'S OUR BIGGEST CONCERN ... MARIANO RIVERA??? ... heck, we might win 120

We should be so blessed ... that Mariano Rivera is our biggest concern in 2005 ... because in my mind that equals NO CONCERNS AT ALL

Nice spin.

If the season comes down to BoSox-Yankees in close games (likely), how do you expect to survive if Rivera can't shut the door?

Mo needs to start brushing back hitters . Get them off the plate.

Guys are sitting on the cutter. They have seen it a billion times in the last 3 years.

He starts mixing in fastballs at the chin and i guarantee they will not be sitting on the cutter.

mo shut it down last winter and didn't even throw a baseball. It might take a little bit for him to get that bite on the cutter but if he doesn't start making the hitters guess what's coming he will continue to get rocked regardless of if he gets his form back or not.

You see the redsox brushing the Yankees off the plate for the last 4 years? Every game,every series ,some gets hit.

Is it because they wanna fight? Of course not. They are keeping those Yankee hitters honest. Put them on their ass and they will be guessing next time for sure and they wont be crowing the plate either.

Ask Jeter how his head feels. The guy hits a GW HR yesterday...today they cut him right down.

That's how you intimidate a good lineup. That is the way you keep great hitters off the bases and from sitting on a pitch.

GJ, I agree with you 100%.

I just wanted to poke fun of tomshane and talk some baseball at the same time. :lol::lol:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Yankee fans, the Mets will trade you Braden Looper for Randy Johnson straight up if you want. Just give us a jingle.

Archived