Jets are not keeping 4 QBs

#27TheDominator

Why would anybody in their right mind believe the Jets would keep Penny, Ramsey, Clemens & Bollinger? Makes no sense to carry 4 QBs especially when you have two college QBs likely to make the roster at other positions. (Brad Smith & Tutt) I see people posting they'll keep them all, but without one hitting the IR somebody is getting a visit from the turk.

Why would anybody in their right mind believe the Jets would keep Penny, Ramsey, Clemens & Bollinger? Makes no sense to carry 4 QBs especially when you have two college QBs likely to make the roster at other positions. (Brad Smith & Tutt) I see people posting they'll keep them all, but without one hitting the IR somebody is getting a visit from the turk.

Who? I know of no posters that have said we would keep 4.

Jets QB Depth Chart:

1. Pennington: Good QB but most likely will never be the same again.

2. Ramsey: Decent QB in contract year but has no one good to throw to or hand off to.

3. Bollinger: Blows.

4. Clemens: Blows.

Bollinger will get cut because Tangina can't cut Ramsey or Pennington and they invested a 2nd round pick for Clemens so obviously they will stick with. Sorry Jetstone, the boy midget is gone.

I can almost guarantee they'll keep 4 for the first few weeks of the season. Those "college QBs" are not QBs in their mind.

I can almost guarantee they'll keep 4 for the first few weeks of the season. Those "college QBs" are not QBs in their mind.

They aren't QBs in my mind either, but three is plenty and three plus two guys that played there last year is excessive on a team that needs all the help it can get. Why do you say "the first few weeks of the season?" Think they are waiting on somebody getting hurt?

They aren't QBs in my mind either, but three is plenty and three plus two guys that played there last year is excessive on a team that needs all the help it can get. Why do you say "the first few weeks of the season?" Think they are waiting on somebody getting hurt?

On a normal team, 3 is plenty.

However, they'll keep the 4th early as "Pennington Insurance" since the team was burned last year. In other words, if Pennington goes down early, they do not want to go searching for another QB.

Let me chime in here.

I believe that the Jets will cut both Pennington and Ramsey. Yes, you read that correctly. The reasons will become obvious in the coming days & weeks.

Bolly will EARN the starting job.

Clemmons will be given the benefit of the doubt to backup.

Kingsbury will be brought back to 3rd string it.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. BOOKMARK THIS THREAD.

ps: Is Bolly the only QB NOT to throw an interception in practice? Think so.

Let me chime in here.

I believe that the Jets will cut both Pennington and Ramsey. Yes, you read that correctly. The reasons will become obvious in the coming days & weeks.

Bolly will EARN the starting job.

Clemmons will be given the benefit of the doubt to backup.

Kingsbury will be brought back to 3rd string it.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. BOOKMARK THIS THREAD.

ps: Is Bolly the only QB NOT to throw an interception in practice? Think so.

You are right...But playing pitch and catch with Brad Smith does not count..:eek:

The only one playing pitch and catch is greenmachine and the gay community of cleremont.

Bolly is rotating in to run the 1st string O, just like the other three cats, forget their names now.

cleremont...Where the hell is that????

BTW, I am not the one whacking off to a 4th string midget.

Ever wonder why your web pages stick together???

I think it's very possible that the Jets keep 4. Pennington's durabilty will be a question mark all year. Ramsey.... well, he has been all but completely out of the rotation for two days. Why has he only gotten about 4 snaps in the last 3 practices? Yes, i've been to all three, so I know what I'm talking about. Clemens is going nowhere. Chad is uncuttable. Maybe Ramsey is an idiot? I don't know, but I do know he is the odd man odd in the 3 QB pattern drill for 3 sessions in a row now.... he's off playing fake QB away from the other 3 doing absolutely nothing in these wierd trick play drills, not even throwing. Bollonger they know is just a solid #3 QB.... and he got almopst 80% or the snaps in the Tuesday morning prctice, while Ramsey is in some sort of limbo. In the evening practice it was mostly Clemens, with Penny getting maybe 20% of the snaps in the 11 on 11's.

Right now, i'd say they keep 4, unless they plan to cut Ramsey.... but they will look at all 4 in the preseason games first.

I think it's very possible that the Jets keep 4. Pennington's durabilty will be a question mark all year. Ramsey.... well, he has been all but completely out of the rotation for two days. Why has he only gotten about 4 snaps in the last 3 practices? Yes, i've been to all three, so I know what I'm talking about.

I don't think it makes sense. They will have 3 Qbs on the roster. Plus Smith and Tutt. If somebody gets hurt then can bring back Bollinger (assuming he's not picked up) or some other stiff off the waiver wire. Fred Jetstone is off the deep end, but I think he's right, Kingsbury will still be out there if they are that desperate. I don't see a coach so hyped on flexibility wrapping up 4 spots for guys that give him nothing extra. They don't even hold for kicks for pete's sake. Nothing.

Archived