Yankee Pitchers need to fight back

Barton

This isn't little prissy league fall ball in conneticut !!

THIS IS BIG TIME, THE MAJORS.

When your most hated rival CONTINUALLY PLUNKS YOUR HITTERS TIME AFTER TIME..........YOU NEED TO FIGHT BACK!!!

I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW PISSED OFF I AM RIGHT NOW FULLY KNOWING THAT OUR PITCHERS (prob under the rule of Torre) DO NOT STICK UP FOR OUR BATTERS

Prime example is Mariano Rivera

AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH

Right now, the Yankees are blind and have no teeth

I don't know the new Pitchers the Yanks have.....but Mo and Moose have too much class to plunk a guy

None of this eye for an eye sh*t....the better team will once again prevail

There is no better rivalry in Sport...I love baseball season

I don't know the new Pitchers the Yanks have.....but Mo and Moose have too much class to plunk a guy

None of this eye for an eye Sh#t....the better team will once again prevail

BULLCRAP

CLASS is great and all, but this is a serious hatred rivalry we have here. When somebody PLUNKS GIAMBI 3X and YOUR CAPTAIN IN THE HEAD.............

YOU BETTER F'N STRIKE BACK DAMNIT!!!

I don't believe Jeter was hit on purpose ... or any of the Yankees who were plunked

If I did believe that ... that Jeter was hit in the head on purpose ... I would be calling for a Yankee pitcher to drill a Red Sock in the mouth with his hardest fastball .... make him spit his teeth out ... but I don't believe it was intentional

Not in that spot with the game on the line ... IMO that ball just got away from Timlin because he was trying to rush his delivery with Womack on 1B ... Torre said as much himself

Having said that, I do agree with Smizzy and others who say its time Mariano drills a Red Sock ... below the neck of course, but its times to drill someones @$$ ... these cats are gettin too comfortable in that box

whether its intentional or not, our hitters get no protection if opposing pitchers know they can throw them high chin music and not worry about retaliation

JETER, OUR CAPTAIN, was drilled in the head with a fastball! intentional or not, it doesn't effin matter

I expect SEVERAL red soxs to be KNOCKED ON THEIR ASSES NEXT WEEK OR I WILL GO ON A RAMPAGE!!

whether its intentional or not, our hitters get no protection if opposing pitchers know they can throw them high chin music and not worry about retaliation

JETER, OUR CAPTAIN, was drilled in the head with a fastball! intentional or not, it doesn't effin matter

I expect SEVERAL red soxs to be KNOCKED ON THEIR ASSES NEXT WEEK OR I WILL GO ON A RAMPAGE!!

THE UNIT and Jaret Wright are both scheduled to pitch in Boston ... two natoriously mean hombres who would drill their own mothers if she dug in ... you can pretty much bet the ranch on one {or both} of them decking a few Red Sox this weekend

I'll bet you a million bucks that both of these guys are chomping at the bit

THE UNIT and Jaret Wright are both scheduled to pitch in Boston ... two natoriously mean hombres who would drill their own mothers if she dug in ... you can pretty much bet the ranch on one {or both} of them decking a few Red Sox this weekend

Yea jarret Wright was a bad ass when he faced the yanks back in the Divisonal series (90s). SUPPOSIVELY he cooled down after throwing his arm out like a maniac but I hope that fire still BURNS with in. He was a stud coming into the league, hopefully he can return to that form. If so, the Yanks starting rotation is SCARY.

Yea jarret Wright was a bad a$$ when he faced the yanks back in the Divisonal series (90s). SUPPOSIVELY he cooled down after throwing his arm out like a maniac but I hope that fire still BURNS with in. He was a stud coming into the league, hopefully he can return to that form. If so, the Yanks starting rotation is SCARY.

Dire, that kid used to drill the Yankees for kicks ... HE LOVES THIS $HIT

I will Guarantee you, RIGHT NOW, that he's drilling someone this weekend

I hope you are right ham. I just hope Wright doesn't get pussy whipped by Torre

hell, I remember in little league when our star hitter got knocked down to the ground with a high fastball and then our next batter got plunked in the back 5 pitches later....

I was the pitcher for my team, and I plunked MY BEST FRIEND, who happened to be leading off the next inning for the opposing team

not only did it feel great, but your own teammates love it! :lol:

I hope you are right ham. I just hope Wright doesn't get pu$$y whipped by Torre

hell, I remember in little league when our star hitter got knocked down to the ground with a high fastball and then our next batter got plunked in the back 5 pitches later....

I was the pitcher for my team, and I plunked MY BEST FRIEND, who happened to be leading off the next inning for the opposing team

not only did it feel great, but your own teammates love it! :lol:

:mrgreen:

Well let me say this ... you could have played for muh main man Billy Martin ... you're the type of kid Martin loved ... and I kinda like that myself :wink:

None of this eye for an eye Sh#t....the better team will once again prevail

There is no better rivalry in Sport...I love baseball season

Are you delusional? Do you know what happens to a team with pitchers that don't protect their hitters? I'll tell you what happens as soon as ARod goes on the DL for the season with a broken wrist from getting ripped with a fastball.

You Tankee homers should know exactly what happens when your pitchers don't protect your hitters, or do you not remember the absolutely disgusting pussy-show that was Shawn Estes? Remember that? Clemens breaks a fastball into Piazza's dome...Piazza, a huge pusst himself, does nothing. The Mets go on to put their tail between their legs and lose to the Yanks in the WS. Next season comes, Clemens gets in the box against Estes and Estes throws a soft lob behind Clemens's back. Pitiful. Pitiful. The Mets have never been the same and NOBODY in MLB respects Estes.

Are you delusional? Do you know what happens to a team with pitchers that don't protect their hitters? I'll tell you what happens as soon as ARod goes on the DL for the season with a broken wrist from getting ripped with a fastball.

You Tankee homers should know exactly what happens when your pitchers don't protect your hitters, or do you not remember the absolutely disgusting pu$$y-show that was Shawn Estes? Remember that? Clemens breaks a fastball into Piazza's dome...Piazza, a huge pusst himself, does nothing. The Mets go on to put their tail between their legs and lose to the Yanks in the WS. Next season comes, Clemens gets in the box against Estes and Estes throws a soft lob behind Clemens's back. Pitiful. Pitiful. The Mets have never been the same and NOBODY in MLB respects Estes.

Rob Dibble says: "Shawn Estess, you are a clown"

Jaret Wright is like the rest of the Yankee roster...a snivelling, cowardly, metrosexual, overpaid, pantywaist who is too afraid to get nasty. He will be too busy throwing up in the bullpen (Javy Vazquez, anybody?) before facing the most feared lineup in baseball to get involved in brushbacks and fisticuffs, believe me.

He is like the rest of 'em...the gutless, $oul-less Yankee roster that sat idly by and watched 80-year old Don Zimmer get shoved facefirst into the ground by Pedro.

I myself wouldnt have minded watching Petie get the fried chicken crap kicked out of him by someone that day...too bad no Yankees had the stones!

Jaret Wright is like the rest of the Yankee roster...a snivelling, cowardly, metrosexual, overpaid, pantywaist who is too afraid to get nasty. He will be too busy throwing up in the bullpen (Javy Vazquez, anybody?) before facing the most feared lineup in baseball to get involved in brushbacks and fisticuffs, believe me.

He is like the rest of 'em...the gutless, $oul-less Yankee roster that sat idly by and watched 80-year old Don Zimmer get shoved facefirst into the ground by Pedro.

I myself wouldnt have minded watching Petie get the fried chicken crap kicked out of him by someone that day...too bad no Yankees had the stones!

WOULD YOU SHUT YOUR STUPID EFFIN RAMBLING JIBBA JABBERING PIE HOLE ALREADY??!!

This thread from top to bottom was pure genius.

Jibba jabbering...LMAO

Jaret Wright is like the rest of the Yankee roster...a snivelling, cowardly, metrosexual, overpaid, pantywaist who is too afraid to get nasty

This made me laugh out loud,im still laughing 2 minutes later,funny stuff.

True or not that right there made me laugh.

BTW...did the redsox fan just call the Yankees metrosexuals?

photo.gif

The Yankees need a Rob Dibble in the worst way.

While we're mentioning old pitchers, Forget Rob Dibble. I'd say the Yanks need to bring this man out of retirement.

ventura.jpg

That's right. My icon, Nolan Ryan. Threw his 7th no-hitter when he was 43. Still threw in low 90s when he retired. Hell, I bet the guy could still throw a little heat now. Beat the living s*** out of Ventura in that game.

While we're mentioning old pitchers, Forget Rob Dibble. I'd say the Yanks need to bring this man out of retirement.

ventura.jpg

That's right. My icon, Nolan Ryan. Threw his 7th no-hitter when he was 43. Still threw in low 90s when he retired. Hell, I bet the guy could still throw a little heat now. Beat the living s*** out of Ventura in that game.

HAHAHA...Nolan Ryan the ultimate ADVIL spokesperson...I bet he chugged a bottle of that delicious candy after that game.

I have to credit Ryan at least he didn't stoop to Palmeiros limp dick gimmick.

I'll admit. Weaver got the s*** beat out of him that game. And what's worse, was that about 20 ft over, one guy was holding Robert Fick down while the other was beating the s*** out of his face.

Thing about Weaver was, when he played for Detroit, he was never afraid to pitch inside or give somebody some chin music. He was cocky and confident. Once he went to the Yankees he was never the same.

So here we are...Opening Day at Fenway '05 is literally in the history books. Where's the retribution we heard about all week after Juicin Jason and Captain Overrated combined to get beaned 5 times in 3 games?

Well...Missina did hit Bill Mueller (whose career record against MM is 0-18) in the ankle with a 75 mph pitch. It should be noted, Posada expected it high and outside and MM missed his location by a mile. Also, there were 2 strikes on Mueller and 2 outs in the inning. Are we still to believe that Missina hit Billy M on purpose? I guess the Yanks get their revenge then as you guys predicted!

It also should be noted that Doug Mirabelli hit the next pitch into the Monster seats to begin the 8-1 rout of the $kankees. Revenge is a dish best served cold I guess!

Archived