When Is The Last Time The Redsox Won

Smizzy

A championship they didn't pay for? I mean You little bitches love to pull the money card but when was the last time you won something with under 125mil payroll??

Huh? I can't hear you ....I don't speak bitch and my ears don't pick up bitch tones.

Oh yea....1918.

Eat me.

The Mini Yankees as the rest of the world knows them are just a bunch of wanna be Yankees who couldn't get on the team.

Pedro = Steriods

Schilling = Steriods

Trot Nixon=Steriods

Ted Willimas frozen Skull = Steriods

Jim Rice=Steriods

Mike Greenwell=Steriods

Tom Brady = Steriods

Larry Bird = Homo Steriod user.

A championship they didn't pay for? I mean You little b!tches love to pull the money card but when was the last time you won something with under 125mil payroll??

How about last year dumb ass? :roll:

http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/salaries/totalpayroll.aspx?year=2004

And when they go back-to-back it will still be the total salary of the Baltimore Orioles under the Yankees. :roll:

http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/salaries/totalpayroll.aspx?year=2005

I was listening to Sports Radion on the way to work this am and I heard that the average salary for a Yankee (ranked 1st in the catgory) starting pitcher was 8.2 million a year and that Mussina is the highest paid in the league. The Sox (ranked third) were in at 4 million per year average. Now I don't feel so bad when they get booed....for that kind of cash, someone could boo me all day....

This thread is marked for entertainment purposes only.

PF....... my day is not complete without your humor, and one liners :lol:

JonE, you do realize that whatever you say results in something bad for the team you root for, don't you?

If you really love the Yankees, you'd keep your mouth shut. :D

JonE, you do realize that whatever you say results in something bad for the team you root for, don't you?

If you really love the Yankees, you'd keep your mouth shut. :D

Would you like to see my acount on sportsbetting.com

Possibly has more $$$$$ in it than you have earned in a lifetime =D>

Archived