Jeremy Roenick

Brenjetsfan

Hockey doesn't suck, but it definitely needs to be FIXED. Players are greedy. There must be a salary cap. Both sides need to keep talking so next season won't be interrupted.

:shock: You know I love you, but you shouldn't be a mod in the hockey forum.

If you want to sleep with Jeremy Roenick, why don't you just call up his bookie and ask to be included in Pete Rose-nick's next trifecta? :lol:

P.S. Hockey SUCKS

GASP! Need I remind you that I'm a hockey EXPERT! Little puck gets slapped around by Swedish dudes for 3 hours and they end up with a 1-0 score. What did I miss? :lol:

Hockey doesn't suck, but it definitely needs to be FIXED. Players are greedy. There must be a salary cap. Both sides need to keep talking so next season won't be interrupted.

:shock: You know I love you, but you shouldn't be a mod in the hockey forum.

Hockey owners and players are both at fault for the predicament- but Bettman really screwed this sport- he had the Rangers Stanley Cup win in 1994 to build on and totally blew the opportunity

There is a small hard core set of fans and parts of the country that are interested in hockey and Bettman and the owners with their expansion fee money lure went into cities they had no business going to.

My first suggestion to this site- to post in hockey forum you have to have a tiny bit of knowledge about hockey-they play with pucks not balls and swing sticks not bats- Ok Tom Shane if you get the rules down you can start posting here in hockey forum!

HEY! If we let women speak in the football forum and we let Max speak in the football forum, I can speak in the Hockey forum, bud! :lol:

My first suggestion to this site- to post in hockey forum you have to have a tiny bit of knowledge about hockey-they play with pucks not balls and swing sticks not bats- Ok Tom Shane if you get the rules down you can start posting here in hockey forum!

Yeah, Shaney....I'm with you....for Scarlett, I am curiously yellow....ahh, some tasty Swedish Fish...wait, was that out loud? I'm tryin' to take the high road here....meant to say....what are those hard-as-a rock crackers they have...no wait, that doesn't work either...where is my IKEA ctalog when I need it? And why are the pages stuck together again? Ummmm...

Archived