Sign in to follow this  

Maxman / TomShane

I sent both of you emails yesterday, just wondering if you got them yet?

I sent both of you emails yesterday, just wondering if you got them yet?

Bro I got it and tried to respond because I saw you have an avatar already. But the message was returned back to me Undeliverable.

Tell me what you are looking for here and I should be able to take care of it tomorrow.

Bro I got it and tried to respond because I saw you have an avatar already. But the message was returned back to me Undeliverable.

Tell me what you are looking for here and I should be able to take care of it tomorrow.

Like a picture of McGraw in action, there is one at NewYorkJets.com from when we played San Diego after the game, one of the last one's with him smiling.

How is that Bro?

Not to brag but you really have to love the response time on this site. ahem ahem...

How is that Bro?

Not to brag but you really have to love the response time on this site. ahem ahem...

You big fag! The site crashes and I can't find you for two hours! 124 needs a freaking avatar fixed and you're on it in 4 minutes!

You big fag! The site crashes and I can't find you for two hours! 124 needs a freaking avatar fixed and you're on it in 4 minutes!

The avatar was easy. I heard server crash and I crawled up underneath my desk and hid.

Like a picture of McGraw in action, there is one at NewYorkJets.com from when we played San Diego after the game, one of the last one's with him smiling.

NO GOOD MAx,,,,he said in action..like the one of him catching the ball an his shirt is up around his boobies an those 4 pak abs showing...whhoooo eeee

no wonder why JETJILL loves him...holy moly...

My PM still doesnt work. Every time I try to send one of you a PM, i get a message that the admin wont allow me to send private messages.

My PM still doesnt work. Every time I try to send one of you a PM, i get a message that the admin wont allow me to send private messages.

Max is the tech guy, JM. I'll ask him what's up. Until then, my E-mail is TSHANE2020@yahoo.com, bro. Ring me up.

Bro I just ran an update on the user maintenance file. It looked like there were 12 records (users) that may have had an inproper query set against them.

I removed the bad values. Please try it again and let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks!