BlowSux

PFSIKH

Haggis

Thor

Garb

Tex

and

CrazyCarl

No **** dumbass, you posted late. Some people actually have jobs.

Just put the keyboard down and wait for the shortbus to take you to school der der der.

Actually, they do have rings.

They had first place.

They may again.

Funny how Yankee fan used to ride Sox fans for declaring a championship in June. Skank fan gets a smell of first place for the first time in months and every zealot to include their king posts.

Funny how Yankee fan used to ride Sox fans for declaring a championship in June. Skank fan gets a smell of first place for the first time in months and every zealot to include their king posts.

I'm telling you, you guys are getting very edgy...I can sense it in all these posts. Don't worry about the Yanks, you guys have your own team to worry about. you would be three games out right now if the Indians had some kind of bullpen going.

I'm telling you, you guys are getting very edgy...I can sense it in all these posts. Don't worry about the Yanks, you guys have your own team to worry about. you would be three games out right now if the Indians had some kind of bullpen going.

Edgy? Hardly. It is just getting tiresome to see all these weak posts. Especially, from people that were non-existant in this forum for the better part of the past two months when the Yankees nose were firmly planted in the Red Sox ass.

Edgy? Hardly. It is just getting tiresome to see all these weak posts. Especially, from people that were non-existant in this forum for the better part of the past two months when the Yankees nose were firmly planted in the Red Sox ass.

Typical Red Sawx Season

1st place early, head firmly planted in Yankee ass in September

Nobody should be saying a word about what place the Yanks and Sox are in until there are about two weeks left in the season. It'll still be close, and that's where somebody is going to step up and take the division. While it's nice to see your team at the top of the division no matter what time of year, first and second place are pointless right now unless somebody goes on a riddiculous run and opens up a seven or eight game lead. JMO.

Nobody should be saying a word about what place the Yanks and Sox are in until there are about two weeks left in the season. It'll still be close, and that's where somebody is going to step up and take the division. While it's nice to see your team at the top of the division no matter what time of year, first and second place are pointless right now unless somebody goes on a riddiculous run and opens up a seven or eight game lead. JMO.

Can you send JonE an email with this concept?

He and several others have failed to grasp this concept.

Thanks.

Archived