well im back - i sold my house

dickkotite

i have to be the luckiest mf'er in the world.

this little house that i bought in st pete to live temporarily until my wife and i finished school has been sold. we figured that we had plenty of time to try to sell it on our own with NO real estate commissions. this area has become a buyers market with FS signs everywhere.

i made a FSBO sign at work and plopped it into the dirt on a sunday morning and by 11 am these lesbians who just happened to drive by called. they came by, fell in love and made a good offer within 20 hours. then, we closed te deal in 18 friggin days.

hadto move to a short term apt until my lease runs out in my other place so i can return. made a nice little profit toboot. now my internet works again

god bess america

Don't want to burst your bubble.......but don;t forget about Capital gains if you have lived in the home less that 2 years

Otherwise, I hope you exersized the 1031 exchange route

haha oh yes.

i made 36k on the deal. since i dont make a windfall like you and bren, i only pay 5% on capital gains tax. thats like 1700 bucks. no biggie.

thanks ronald reagan

haha oh yes.

i made 36k on the deal. since i dont make a windfall like you and bren, i only pay 5% on capital gains tax. thats like 1700 bucks. no biggie.

thanks ronald reagan

Dickie

You paid a pro rata portion of the full amount since you had it for 16 months....if you had it for 11 months you would have paid 10, ect ect

Luv

Ronnie

Archived