Happy Birthday JetFanByMarriage!

Smizzy

I got sick of singing Happy Birthday To You at the bars so I wrote my own B-Day song,and tonight ladies and gents I want to throw this one out there to Lauren......

Birthday Wish

I was just sittin' on the stage tryin' to think of what to play

when your friend walked up to me with something written on a page

and what was written on that page were these words that said

could you please play a song cause it's Lauren's birthday

I said "OK" so happy birthday to ya happy birthday to ya

and I hope ya get laid...

Happy birthday and thanks for letting Max come out and play, JFBM!

:D

Two birthday threads for her? Cmon. It is not like she is the most esteemed female poster on this board or anything!

Hope you enjoyed your birthday Lauren! Thanks for being such a great wife.

Two birthday threads for her? Cmon. It is not like she is the most esteemed female poster on this board or anything!

Hope you enjoyed your birthday Lauren! Thanks for being such a great wife.

Shya. :rolleyes:

Oh and, thanks for putting up with Max! lol.

Yes it is!!! Disney is my favorite place to go with the family. I love the Polynesian too. I would love to stay at The Grand Floridian once the kids get bigger.:)

it was our favorite place also when JohnnyGreenBalls and his siblings were still living home,,

we loved it,, we stayed in many place on site, but ended up settling on the Polynesian as our yearly spot,,

they are all good places though,, I liked a hotel to be on the Monorail route as kids got older they could come and go as they pleased...

A blast was last few years at Poly we stayed at the Concierge building that included breakfast,,lunch sandwiches, afternoon snacks/desserts and at night it included appetizers,desserts and FULL FREE BAR...

it was great,,Johnny and his brother went to town however and snuck in thier cousin who was stayin at Granf Floridian and they apparently did some major damage to the bar,,I will let him tell specifics as I am sure I never heard the total truth :P

Archived