Mets Faulty Relief will kill the Team!

Latinlawyer

Ok,

So we go out and spend crazy money on Beltran and Pedro, and yes, they look great. BUT, that bullpen looks like sh*t and what good is a lead when the other team knows that if they get by the starter, they can win! DeJean threw garbage and Looper was horrible...

Damn...any idea who is still on the market? what would it take to get Urbina in a met uni?

LL

Ok,

So we go out and spend crazy money on Beltran and Pedro, and yes, they look great. BUT, that bullpen looks like Sh#t and what good is a lead when the other team knows that if they get by the starter, they can win! DeJean threw garbage and Looper was horrible...

Damn...any idea who is still on the market? what would it take to get Urbina in a met uni?

LL

Dam I'm starting to miss Benitez.

Maybe if Manaya sold ROB NENN former Giants closer that the Mets were a serious World Series contender he could sign him. He's old and hasn't played for two years due to shoulder problems, but he might be willing to give it another shot if the chance arose. 2 years, maybe the shoulder has healed up some, I'd give it a shot if I were Minaya.

Archived