Where's the TC reports?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, I can't wait until the day my only responsibility in life is to feed a jackass three times a day.

not only does he feed horses 3 times a day, hes on the forums also, compared to you who obvisously doesnt have a life, look at yourself its so pathetic, your a patriots fan with 9000+ posts on a jets message board. before you rag on somebody else for feeding horses you should look in a mirror..or see a therapist.

As a "newbie" to this site I agree with the poster who said that the "trash" from the patriot fans was a detrement to the site. I like controversy and argument when its about football, but wading through 4 pages of "you suck"/ "no you suck" is ridiculous. There is some good info on this thread, but it is lost in the stupidity.

Why don't you go and take your ball and run home to mommy.

This has to be one of the most pitiful, whinny posts, that I have ever read on a message board.

Let me explain something to you dumbass.

Controversy, different opinions, are what makes a message board successful. How good would this board be with just Jet fans sitting around in a circle jerk claiming PennyBoy has a rocket arm and saying everybody else is wrong?

Thankfully, Max and the mods realize this, and are open to different opinions (no matter how they are expressed;) and viewpoints about the Jets and the game of football.

Go wipe the tears out of your eyes and go to bed.

The thread wasn't about Pennington. It was a couple of guys sharing what they saw at todays practice.

The thread became about Pennington and you as it always does once your OCD overcomes you. Quit running to the MODS for defense TX.

You're a grown man and have to realize on your own that you have hi -jacked a harmless thread simply to get your rocks off for the 30,000th time. That goes over ok on the other board with all the teeny boppers.

Here it has grown old.

You could start by not calling Chad "Penny boy" in every one of your posts.

What the hell does it matter what I call him?

Ever since the 2002 season, I have given my opinion (vastly over rated and not that good) of PennyBoy.

I've backed that opinion with facts (his pathetic performance against top defensive teams, how he chokes in big playoff games) that Jet fans want to overlook.

What the hell does it matter what I call him?

Ever since the 2002 season, I have given my opinion (vastly over rated and not that good) of PennyBoy.

I've backed that opinion with facts (his pathetic performance against top defensive teams, how he chokes in big playoff games) that Jet fans want to overlook.

We overlook it because you make it so damn hard to find with all of your childish name-calling. Who wants to wade through nine thousand posts of that crap just to find where you might have mentioned something intelligent.

Seriously, if you leave the name-calling out of your posts, you wouldn't get this reaction. But you're not man enough to do that so this is what we wind up with.

Just what I would expect from you. More trolling, now name calling. I'm open to different opinions, very open. That however, is not what you bring. You could start by not calling Chad "Penny boy" in every one of your posts. If i's a pont you want to make, just calling him by his name would suffice. I happen to agree that Pennington isn't the long trem, possibly even the short term answer for the Jets. But, to even attempt to have an intelligent conversation on that topic isn't possible with you. You have proven that fact yet again here.

I have gotten even more PM's from people who agree with me. You have helped me make mu point here, and I expected nothing less. I'm not complaining, as much as making the owners of this site know why I think because of the likes of you, this site.... is not a Jets fan friendly one.

Smizzy thinks a person like you is more valuable to his site than a guy that goes to TC and supplies other sites with first hand, objective TC reports and the like. Smizzy, it's your bed. See ya later.

I've gotten a few PM's myself. Its a sad situation when guys who

works like hell to run this site don't want to listen to the Jet fans on here.

The thread wasn't about Pennington. It was a couple of guys sharing what they saw at todays practice.

The thread became about Pennington and you as it always does once your OCD overcomes you. Quit running to the MODS for defense TX.

You're a grown man and have to realize on your own that you have hi -jacked a harmless thread simply to get your rocks off for the 30,000th time. That goes over ok on the other board with all the teeny boppers.

Here it has grown old.

every one of his posts are the same thing. somone makes a point about the jets or states a fact. TX comes back with either a snide remark about how awful that jet is or somthing about chad's arm or how fat robertson is.

Ya know Shelter, you used to talk good football, and I always respected your opinion.

You're the last one that I would have expected to get caught up in this.

You're smarter than that.

Save it TX. You know it's crap that you post this garbage so don't try and resolve it as is your way with a half hearted compliment.

Seriously, take a break until you want to talk about football in a normal manner. Sarcasm and negative zingers about the Jets is great once in a while. What you are posting now on a full time basis is just trash.

Save it TX. You know it's crap that you post this garbage so don't try and resolve it as is your way with a half hearted compliment.

Seriously, take a break until you want to talk about football in a normal manner. Sarcasm and negative zingers about the Jets is great once in a while. What you are posting now on a full time basis is just trash.

:Nuts:

every one of his posts are the same thing. somone makes a point about the jets or states a fact. TX comes back with either a snide remark about how awful that jet is or somthing about chad's arm or how fat robertson is.

Now now Mike be fair. Sometimes he puts Robertson first and then Chad.

OK Shelter, I hear you.

:character42:

I don't want to take anything said lightly but for the love of god...are we a bunch of women? First off...Maxman isn't here today ,it's his wifes birthday and he's off for now.

PatsFanTx isn't some plant to drive up post counts. He is a rabid Pats fan who hates the NY Jets. Yes he riles up Jets fans by pouring salt in our wounds but he does it within the rules and JetNation was founded by people who were kicked off another Jets site for no reason whatsoever. I agree he has hasn't posted anything worth reading in 6 months and has become a hack.

I'm an admin here and Ive never received 1 E-mail or Pm saying word one about PatsFanTx. I read a lot of posts in this thread that said otherwise but I never got 1.

"Smizzy thinks a person like you is more valuable to his site than a guy that goes to TC and supplies other sites with first hand, objective TC reports and the like. Smizzy, it's your bed. See ya later"

I'm sorry you feel this way ThunderBird...I like you and I enjoy reading your posts but I don't remember being given an ultimatum. I don't think any 1 member here is more valuable than the next and I had no clue I had "made a bed" and was now going to be forced on short notice to sleep in it. I Know your first hand TC reports would be awesome to have here for our people to read. However I wouldn't want to be a part of a site who bans people because other posters don't like them. Tx is just messing with you guys and You're right,after a while it can be annoying.We paid very good money for an Ignore feature here at Jetnation. All you have to do is put him on Ignore and you won't ever see one of his posts again. The minute Tx posts Nudity or starts to personally attack another poster we will take care of it.

I hate to lose you as a poster over something silly like Tx and his day job as a hack comic but I'm afraid I can't grant your Ban request.I don't think any website should ban people on request. TGG & JI have their fair share of Pats fans and horrible posters who love to flame. There are fellow Jets fans there who love to flame and troll other jets fans there. The bottom line is I could care less about driving up post counts or taking sides. We are here to have fun and talk football. You guys don't like what Tx has to say. Use your keyboard to cyber beat his ass to a bloody pulp.

Why Smizzy sucks yer appendage is far, far beyond my undertsanding

I do? Where? In the mysterious Pm's or Emails I never got? Here on the board?

Im not trying to offend anyone or take sides. This entire thing has gone to far.

:character42:

I don't want to take anything said lightly but for the love of god...are we a bunch of women? First off...Maxman isn't here today ,it's his wifes birthday and he's off for now.

PatsFanTx isn't some plant to drive up post counts. He is a rabid Pats fan who hates the NY Jets. Yes he riles up Jets fans by pouring salt in our wounds but he does it within the rules and JetNation was founded by people who were kicked off another Jets site for no reason whatsoever. I agree he has hasn't posted anything worth reading in 6 months and has become a hack.

I'm an admin here and Ive never received 1 E-mail or Pm saying word one about PatsFanTx. I read a lot of posts in this thread that said otherwise but I never got 1.

I'm sorry you feel this way ThunderBird...I like you and I enjoy reading your posts but I don't remember being given an ultimatum. I don't think any 1 member here is more valuable than the next and I had no clue I had "made a bed" and was now going to be forced on short notice to sleep in it. I Know your first hand TC reports would be awesome to have here for our people to read. However I wouldn't want to be a part of a site who bans people because other posters don't like them. Tx is just messing with you guys and You're right,after a while it can be annoying.We paid very good money for an Ignore feature here at Jetnation. All you have to do is put him on Ignore and you won't ever see one of his posts again. The minute Tx posts Nudity or starts to personally attack another poster we will take care of it.

I hate to lose you as a poster over something silly like Tx and his day job as a hack comic but I'm afraid I can't grant your Ban request.I don't think any website should ban people on request. TGG & JI have their fair share of Pats fans and horrible posters who love to flame. There are fellow Jets fans there who love to flame and troll other jets fans there. The bottom line is I could care less about driving up post counts or taking sides. We are here to have fun and talk football. You guys don't like what Tx has to say. Use your keyboard to cyber beat his ass to a bloody pulp.

I do? Where? In the mysterious Pm's or Emails I never got? Here on the board?

Im not trying to offend anyone or take sides. This entire thing has gone to far.

Smiz.... that wasn't intended to read like an ultimatum.... and in retrospect, it looks like one. When I F up, I admit it. The wording was .... misleading, and that wasn't my intent.

I'm just fed up with the hijacking. The worst part is TX actually has something to bring to the table.... he knows football. But, his style and content is .... soley , apparently, just to piss people off. He sells himself short when he does that, and turns threads into hijacks that are about HIM, not about the Jets, or even about the Pats. He does it to the point that I as a Jets fan don't enjoy the site.

I know that whatever I might post about, he's going to be there adding nothing other than attempting to piss me (and any other Jets fan) off.

My point was simply this.... you guys encourage all this stuff, and I personally think it's a bad strategy for the site. Message boards will always have this element, my problem is that it's encouraged. Would it kill TX to call Pennington by his name?

I was simply saying that it's annoying to the point that I am less of a contributor than I would be, given the site's encouragment of trollish behavior. I post less here because of that climate.

In retrospect, I should not have made my opinions public.... it should have been in a PM.... BUT.... he pissed me off enough to air the dirty laundry. And that, it seems, is what you guys want.... battles , arguing and pissing contests.

why do people get so upset about tx? "Cause it's a jets board?". It's an internet gathering spot with a bunch of people that you'll probably never meet. There's many more out there and when it comes down to it you won't find anything out here you couldn't find out at other boards (no offense max, smizz, tomshane where ever you are you sexy devil)... so many people post at so many boards that they all have the same amount of info within minutes of each other. TX is here because hes amusing for the most part, and some realize that hes just ****ing with you guys. If it didn't bother you so much he wouldnt respond. If he responds to your posts about him arent you just inviting him to write more? Chad has been injured for like 12 years in a row now... penny boy and noodle arm are pretty tame at this point. Do you realize hes never really come out and insulted people even when provoked (and theres a why is tx here? thread about 6 or 7 times a year)... he pokes fun at a time that in all reality has no meaningful affect on your life. He also pokes at the board mods, and pokes small animals. <--- thats how you should react. Gay jokes, beastality... etc. etc. Throw out a brady is a fag joke if you're really stuck for something. Insult belli's hoody. But complaining about a poster on a nfl board because he makes fun of your team, when hes already been accepted here? You can do better. try JI they seem like a good up and coming site.

Smiz.... that wasn't intended to read like an ultimatum.... and in retrospect, it looks like one. When I F up, I admit it. The wording was .... misleading, and that wasn't my intent.

I'm just fed up with the hijacking. The worst part is TX actually has something to bring to the table.... he knows football. But, his style and content is .... soley , apparently, just to piss people off. He sells himself short when he does that, and turns threads into hijacks that are about HIM, not about the Jets, or even about the Pats. He does it to the point that I as a Jets fan don't enjoy the site.

I know that whatever I might post about, he's going to be there adding nothing other than attempting to piss me (and any other Jets fan) off.

My point was simply this.... you guys encourage all this stuff, and I personally think it's a bad strategy for the site. Message boards will always have this element, my problem is that it's encouraged. Would it kill TX to call Pennington by his name?

I was simply saying that it's annoying to the point that I am less of a contributor than I would be, given the site's encouragment of trollish behavior. I post less here because of that climate.

In retrospect, I should not have made my opinions public.... it should have been in a PM.... BUT.... he pissed me off enough to air the dirty laundry. And that, it seems, is what you guys want.... battles , arguing and pissing contests.

Im doing my best to take care of the situation.

We don't encourage him. We don't like to censor anyone and he is annoying.I think we can all agree that is no reason to ban anyone. Even this loud mouth Pats fan.

Tx...the entire board has asked you come to the table with more than just name calling and insults. We all know how high your football IQ is and I love talking football with you. However you go on 3-4 month spans where you just use 1 line insults to blast whom ever is being discussed. We know Chad sucks and is horrible against top 10 D's(3-13 I think). We all know Herm sucks. We are all well aware Curtis is one his last leg and our team is rebuilding. Nugent sucks and was a waste of a pick. Drob is Dfat & lazy. Vilma is petite.

Get new material ASAP. :D

he used the word petite?

I was going for laughs.

The majority of us have been around Tx so long we are desenstized to his jabs. We will do our best to make sure NOBODY takes away from the quality of your threads. We won't allow them to be hi-jacked and will make a better effort to make your experience here more pleasurable.

Party on Wayne....

You dudes just gotta get use to TX. He's not that bad once you move past his stupid BS. Its no biggie right. Who cares, tx just trying to rile u up, dont worry about it I say.

I find it unconciable that a poster would come on here just to "rile u up".

This is a place for the bona-fide sharing of Jets information and serious Jets discussions, by and for real Jets fans, not rabble rousers!

I'm getting really worked up here.

All this Tex bashing needs to stop. Now. This board was founded off of posters who didn't belong at other places, and now to say that Tx doesn't belong is not just absurd but it is completely unfair. This is an internet message board, quit acting like it is real life, because its not. If Tx wants to come here and waste his time, then let him, its his choice and nobody elses. If he says something you don't like, who cares? Its his right to do it. And honestly I can't believe you guys take what Tx says seriously. He admits the good of the jets with the bad, he'll admit Mangini is doing a hell of a job, and what players are doing great, and when the pats make a bad move (what the crap are they doing with ten thousand TE's on their roster, I'm not sure). All this Pennyboy bashing is just what he does, and if PennyBoy comes and has a great season, if he plays a great game against the Patriots, you can expect that Tx will be there to admit, and that is very admirable because he won't run and hide, like a real "troll" will do. He's a great guy, and I gurantee if any of you ever had a problem in real life Tx would give you advice and try to help, because it wouldn't be the first time. And by the way, if you can't handle this you better leave now, because football season is coming and hes only going to get worse!:)

All this Tex bashing needs to stop. Now. This board was founded off of posters who didn't belong at other places, and now to say that Tx doesn't belong is not just absurd but it is completely unfair. This is an internet message board, quit acting like it is real life, because its not. If Tx wants to come here and waste his time, then let him, its his choice and nobody elses. If he says something you don't like, who cares? Its his right to do it. And honestly I can't believe you guys take what Tx says seriously. He admits the good of the jets with the bad, he'll admit Mangini is doing a hell of a job, and what players are doing great, and when the pats make a bad move (what the crap are they doing with ten thousand TE's on their roster, I'm not sure). All this Pennyboy bashing is just what he does, and if PennyBoy comes and has a great season, if he plays a great game against the Patriots, you can expect that Tx will be there to admit, and that is very admirable because he won't run and hide, like a real "troll" will do. He's a great guy, and I gurantee if any of you ever had a problem in real life Tx would give you advice and try to help, because it wouldn't be the first time. And by the way, if you can't handle this you better leave now, because football season is coming and hes only going to get worse!:)

Thank you so much for this post. I am so calm now.

Phew, got a little worked up there.

I agree. Patsfantx is probably one great guy and he certainly has a right to state his position.

What a load off my back this has all been.

God bless you all.

Thank you so much for this post. I am so calm now.

Phew, got a little worked up there.

I agree. Patsfantx is probably one great guy and he certainly has a right to state his position.

What a load off my back this has all been.

God bless you all.

LOL This is why I love Jetstone, he gets the point of this board. Lets just have fun and quit bitchin guys, deal?

Archived